Beckyhomesweethome #54 Hamper of free meat & still buying flip flops for her clown feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish one of us lived near there or knew someone that lived near there so we could pop in and have a look see!!
There are a few here that live near her. Hopefully one of them can call in and see 👀 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely she can’t be at the arcade now? She used to start at 10am but I swear at 10 today she was getting her eyelashes done?

Reactions: 3
I thought we established ages ago that she wasn’t working there anymore after someone contacted them and they said she no longer works there?
I’m betting a quid she works in a little bar somewhere part time.
Who’s willing to come on a bar crawl round Felixstowe to find out ?

Reactions: 8
If the hag was working at a bar she would NOT be able to resist posting boomerangs of her serving drinks :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the plan all along was to collect furlong money for the job, which she obviously couldn’t stand, then chuck it when she had to go back. I highly doubt she got the boot over the photo kerfuffle!

Likeliest thing is she just doesn’t work any more, and somehow reminds herself to say on stories she’s going to work every now and again.

Reactions: 5
The up keep of her every month must run into hundreds Botox, having her skin scraped off, nails, eye lashes, meals out x
She’s never ending

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know which arcade she works in and the days? As I am planning a Felixstowe trip when we have our “heatwave”

Reactions: 6
I thought we established ages ago that she wasn’t working there anymore after someone contacted them and they said she no longer works there?
I’m betting a quid she works in a little bar somewhere part time.
Who’s willing to come on a bar crawl round Felixstowe to find out ?
I’m up for that, it ls a shame I live 130 miles away!

Reactions: 3
I live local but I’m always working when she announces she’s working and I don’t work locally so can’t just pop and look!!
I am so desperate too though!!

I wish one of us lived near there or knew someone that lived near there so we could pop in and have a look see!!

Reactions: 4
Ooh please someone make a visit to see if she is working 🙏🏽 You would be tattles hero of the year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.