Beckyhomesweethome #54 Hamper of free meat & still buying flip flops for her clown feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42, no health worries, no children at home or to provide childcare for and this good for nothing, lazy, selfish bellend works 16 hours a week.

She should be ashamed of herself, she contributes nothing to society.
NOTHING!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank GOD the hag gave us the customary daily update on whether or not sheโ€™d opened her back door this morning.

I was on tenterhooks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
42, no health worries, no children at home or to provide childcare for and this good for nothing, lazy, selfish bellend works 16 hours a week.

NOTHING!
Iโ€™m 29 and just had a meltdown to my boss this morning due to workload, time pressures at the stress my job is causing - I didnโ€™t want to admit it but Iโ€™m making myself physically sick now.

I have type 1 diabetes and weโ€™re currently out thousands privately trying to get to the bottom of our infertility issues. I canโ€™t handle tit anymore.

Then I sit and watch that hole and it infuriates me how she contributes nothing, absolutely nothing. Needs to get her jobs done because sheโ€™s working tomorrow - duck off, Becky.

Open your eyes to the real world instead of blowing people kisses and declaring your fake love.

Sorry for the rantโ€ฆI needed that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

NOTHING!
I donโ€™t even believe she does this. For weeks now she only mentions work on a Tuesday.

Reactions: 6
Saying sheโ€™s had gousto for two years thatโ€™s because her muppet followers swipe on it and give her loads of free meals

Reactions: 10
All that Gusto individual packaging and repeat menu cards is such a waste, not to mention bad for the planet.

Reactions: 13
All that Gusto individual packaging and repeat menu cards is such a waste, not to mention bad for the planet.
Most people donโ€™t buy the same meals repeatedly though - they buy the ingredients themselves after that as it tells them what they need. Well, thatโ€™s been my understanding of it anyway - maybe not Beggy as she doesnโ€™t pay for hers.

Reactions: 12
Beggy time to de clutter Very outdated NEXT rubbish now . the old clutter good old next stuff from years ago . Long gone. Yes beggy itโ€™s old next stuff so outdated get rid . So last year . Stale

Reactions: 6
Is Brooke not capable of doing her own washing and cleaning her own boots? My daughter is 23, still lives at home but always does her own washing, and does help out loads.

Reactions: 12
My wee neighbour is 94 years old & no word of a lie her house is more modern than Beggys & it's less cluttered ๐Ÿฅด

Beggys living room is rank, that sofa is rank, the fireplace is rank, the footstool is rank, the lamp is rank, the flooring is rank, the rug is rank ๐Ÿคฎ
The whole place needs gutting from top to bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet when Brooke has a tit she calls for walnut chin to come wipe her arse

You can tell She isnโ€™t her much nowadays from insta so moving over to tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That fireplace in Beggy living room is as old as her, it's so old fashioned and needs ripping out and put in the skip along with Beggy...we need a fireplace jurnee Beggy...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.