Beckyhomesweethome #54 Hamper of free meat & still buying flip flops for her clown feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed that she always looks away when she says she’s off to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
389 likes and 3 comments on her grid post after 6 hours.....she has 109k followers ....such an influencer isn't she pahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eeeeew the way she lays back on the bed eye bleeping herself.
Nearly regurgitated my chicken curry 🤮

Don't get me started on those long, lanky, dangly, gangly legs of hers, I've seen more meat on a sparrows kneecap 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What ever possesses a middle aged woman to do this in the internet.
My kids would never speak to me again🥴

Do you think she meant business enquiries??😂😂
And email me at my professional sounding email address - beckyevo 😂😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure all that titting about with her legs in those pj’s was a dig at us for always saying wtf is she doing with her leg when she poses 😂😂 also 🤣🤣🤣 she thought the massive gaping hole in the side of her chin was a spot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that whats caused it? Seems a big dint has appeared...worrying really!
Thats not a great look is it!! her face has caved in!!!

Yeah Jason takes the piss because you chat utter shite woman

Reactions: 6
What a lazy cow, works 2 hours a week- wouldn’t think to take Eliza away for the day! Obvious too she’s had her weekly medication top up 🤪

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.