Beckyhomesweethome #54 Hamper of free meat & still buying flip flops for her clown feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say that "we" deserve it after "everything" when talking about the soccer?? Deserve?? Seriously that's annoyed me far more than it should have. Why not say the word pandemic Beggy? It's a word used when a virus is GLOBAL. What makes you think that England deserves to win more than Italy? Did you not see the heartbreaking news coverage of Italians outside hospitals crying because they weren't allowed in to see their loved ones who had died?? Or the fact that they had to allow the elderly to die because they didn't have enough beds /oxygen?? The virus didn't only hit England you ignorant, lazy, good for nothing piece of tit.

Naw you're ok Beggy love, once you can grab some freebies, cover your room in balloon hell, drink booze and show off to your friends "everything" is fine in your world. The only thing you deserve is a fookin slap and a dose of reality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Did she actually say that "we" deserve it after "everything" when talking about the soccer?? Deserve?? Seriously that's annoyed me far more than it should have. Why not say the word pandemic Beggy? It's a word used when a virus is GLOBAL. What makes you think that England deserves to win more than Italy? Did you not see the heartbreaking news coverage of Italians outside hospitals crying because they weren't allowed in to see their loved ones who had died?? Or the fact that they had to allow the elderly to die because they didn't have enough beds /oxygen?? The virus didn't only hit England you ignorant, lazy, good for nothing piece of tit.

Naw you're ok Beggy love, once you can grab some freebies, cover your room in balloon hell, drink booze and show off to your friends "everything" is fine in your world. The only thing you deserve is a fookin slap and a dose of reality!!
I can't even with her today, she's such a clueless turd.

Reactions: 11
I can't even with her today, she's such a clueless turd.
I very much felt the same with those stories. Thought ah so me in Scotland should be grateful if England win because of the pandemic? twit. (I’m not a hater, I genuinely hope England do win I’m just sick of hearing about it constantly - England were in the Euros in 2009 by the way, just not the men’s team!) I’m not into football but I watched the Scotland games, but I didn’t act like I was a die hard fan all of a sudden! Beggy really is clueless to the world outside her tiny little bubble. Maybe life’s simpler if you’re that stupid.

Reactions: 16
Now a free cheesecake? Disgusting. As if you were asked and you didn’t approach them. Support small business by buying from them to entertain your guests!!!

Reactions: 18

The situation in Italy - and Spain, for that matter - was just horrific (I have Italian and Spanish colleagues who still have family there). What we had was a drop in the ocean compared to their pandemic. It's not like it wasn't publicised either, I remember vividly the news showing the make shift hospitals and the army trucks transporting the deceased.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She makes me sick!!! They clearly have enough money for food let alone everything else, gift it to someone that needs it!!!!

Reactions: 18
'Right everyone lets just put all the pizza on the table and all sit round and look at it while I film it for instagram'
Beggy we've all seen pizza before we are not at all impressed that you bought or gifted loads of food yet again get a grip you oxygen thief!

Reactions: 26
Bet they’ve forked out for the pizzas too 🙄🙄

How about you stop trying to buy mates Begs and get some help

Reactions: 14
What makes me laugh is when she says the girls are coming round for a chinese or a drink she never films it ....so shes obviously making it up because Beggy wouldn't miss an opportunity to show off on the gram...yet her we are showing off pizza and cake ....bleeping fake twit

Reactions: 26
Just bleeping vulgar. This after the nibbles. All can afford to give to food banks for our hungry kids, but they just just dont give a duck. Beggy doesn’t even pay tax. Me me me. Thank god we’re nothing like her.

What makes me laugh is when she says the girls are coming round for a chinese or a drink she never films it ....so shes obviously making it up because Beggy wouldn't miss an opportunity to show off on the gram...yet her we are showing off pizza and cake ....bleeping fake twit
This. She’s a lying pathetic cow.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

I mean, you could try to explain to the hag that the per capita death rate from COVID is actually higher in Italy than in the UK.

But then you'd have to explain to her what per capita means 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell all those people and half a cake between them I’d be fuming but stingy

Bit*

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.