Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling the neighbours! Time to crank up Alexa and blast it over the fence all day because you know she is HANGING right now. I’m thinking full bore 120bpm 90s techno ;)

Mission accomplished when you drive the hag out of her pit and have her hammering on your door screeching turn down the fakking music :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think they’re really your friends Beggy. They come round, eat your food and drink all your booze and bugger off leaving you with all the mess. My kids mates always tidied up after any parties, it’s called respect.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Becky looks awful next to everyone else, she looks dull and poorly
She can have all the cosmetic procedures she wants but it will never change how she feels on the inside is reflected on the outside. She is deeply unhappy and it shows. Happy people glow from the inside out. If she isn't going to look after herself then they are a waste of money
I thought the same, she looks poorly!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’re really your friends Beggy. They come round, eat your food and drink all your booze and bugger off leaving you with all the mess. My kids mates always tidied up after any parties, it’s called respect.
Exactly! If I go to a friend's house for food and drinks I help clean up before I go home!

Reactions: 18
Instead of wasting your money on mini dishwasher love you should have bought a normal sized one then you wouldn’t have to worry about this mess 🤣
She didn’t waste her money on the mini dishwasher it was gifted like everything else she has

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back to 109k followers 😂😂 people can straight through you you sad old bag. Best get the credit card and but some more bots

Reactions: 11
Nah I refuse to believe anyone wants a candle subscription. Netflix yes. Disney+ yes. Gym membership yes. Kindle unlimited yes. But for bleeping candles. I CAAAAANNNTTTTT 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
How bad is that, they didn’t help her clear up! That’s why I stopped entertaining / hosting I was left with all the clearing up and people are just happy to walk away. Bloody mug!

Reactions: 14
Running a competition so her followers increase, she does something like this everytime her numbers dwindle.
She is so transparent 🙄

Reactions: 17
Some friends you have begs eat the free food, drink the free booze, take the piss out of you, then leave you to clean up after them. Yeah I would love *friends* like that. You really are a desperate old
Women.

Reactions: 13
I've been feeling really upset and angry (could cry now, FFS - hormones aren't helping, my period needs to hurry up 😩😂) at seeing lots of people out enjoying themselves this week with not a care for the bleeping Pandemic we are STILL living in, and I'm thinking "Am I a fool for sticking to the rules?" "Why am I still nervous about doing the basic and lovely things I used to enjoy?" 😓 But then I realised I am not alone and can only act on how I feel, and I'm sure the anxiety will ease and I will get back out there (I'm already planning a few cocktails in 3 weeks once my immunity has kicked in 🤩🍹, but even then I'll go earlier in the day to avoid crowds), but Jesus Christ, it's not helped by seeing real life covidots and cretins like her - I wish I could tell them to duck off! 🤬

Apologies for derailing a bit, I'll end with this:

BEGGY, GET IN THE BIN WITH ALL THE GIFTED MEAT YOU WASTED - YOU ARE tit! 🗑

So yeh.... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Beggys grid post of her summer door wreath posted 3 days ago, 28 comments

Grid post of her shite soul subscription giveaway posted 2 hours ago, 735 comments

Says it all......😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With friends like Dawnieee and Shelley who needs enemies. No wonder she likes to hang out with her imaginary ones so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.