Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where you all beeeeen, wow, grow up beggy she like those girls at school that try to make out they’re up to something interesting by being all secretive just to be more cool when in reality they’re sat at home alone, 🤡🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg that voice 😱 who would want to spend time with that bragging loudmouth crinkle face buck teeth fucker???? Oh man why oh why do I need to go look at her shite stories??? Oh and ps beggy we all celebrated yesterday…. Was lovely not listening to your shite for a day 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just cant with these people asking some random ball bag looking woman to wish them a happy birthday 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg how many times can she say hope u have a fab day …. Hubby’s just said OMG not that prick again 🤣

• Haha
She’s hyper a duck today. And that buzz code. Funny that Nikki did a higher code yesterday for soul. Now buzz are doing it.

Reactions: 7
Have you all heard it loud & clear???????
20% off Buzz for 24 hours.......don't miss it girls/guys.....that's TWENTY PERCENT off Buzz shirts.
You're welcome.
(Only 24 hours though people 😁)

Reactions: 6
I did not need to hear that screeching when I opened her stories...jeez!

where we all been? We have been here the whole time Begs, more importantly where you been? 🤭

When she said she forgot the most important thing about her Buzz code, I thought that just sums it all up! She comes on insta to make money and brag, that's it!
What a sad old crow!

Reactions: 10
I think in general instahuns are running out of content... Mrs Grinch, Cleaning with Mario, Big Teef Becky... Nothing interesting to say anymore, just 'hope you're okay' messages and swipe up codes.

They've been an absolute menace to society (I say this like I am a 70 year old granny but I am 30 😂) and I personally can't wait for the end of it all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That handbag that she has just bought was in TKmax for £79 this week, idiots the pair of them, it’s awful anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who’s got the running total on June spends so far.... there’s another £124 to add to it... lucky no summer school trips to shell out for eh? 🤪

So far …

My ears : her bleeping screeching
My eyes : her hideous bag

That’s all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That bag is bleeping hideous. They have no taste whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.