Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I saw this too. I’m sure Beggy would have mentioned a road trip or something if she’d been heading there. Bet she’s gutted not to have the invite like Souls favourite Nikki...haha!

Reactions: 10
Yes I saw this too. I’m sure Beggy would have mentioned a road trip or something if she’d been heading there. Bet she’s gutted not to have the invite like Souls favourite Nikki...haha!

Maybe that's why she's pretended to be so busy today to act like she doesn't even care that she wasn't invited

Reactions: 24
yeah I saw that, Gemma also does the hope you are all ok drivel

Reactions: 6
Ay Ay Ay. I won't be following her. What is with the weird camera angle? and the scratching of the head? She's as annoying as beggy and I don't need another annoyance in my life

Reactions: 11
It’s been pure bliss without that old hag gurning on Instagram today . I see the Brooke bless her has regained consciousness from her sick bed and is back in business , trout pouting at its finest . Like mother like daughter

Reactions: 17
I bet when begs vanishes for the day, or hours, she's really here having a nose at what she needs to do next

Tomorrow morning it will be...

Morning. I. Hope you. Are. All. OK. **hair ruffle**
I. Hope. You slept. OK. **looks away from camera**
I'm I had such a great day yesterday. Was lush. **looks away. Ruffles hair**
Um yeah.
Weather's proper shit. **lip smack teeth suck**
I Gonna take dolly for a walk.
So yeah. Have a good day whatever you are. Up. To. And I catch you later.

Blows dry mouth kiss to camera.

Reactions: 32
Wtf is with that Soul Candles woman … hair flicking galore Beckys nose will be well put out about that

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Gemma & Nikki slag Beggy off behind her back, they must do...Surely!
I'd love to be a fly on the wall with those two.

P.S Soul Candles are shite, pass it on

Reactions: 20
Becky’s had a procedure done today. I can feel it in my water.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.