Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Why doesn't she just admit she's not working anymore....why lie? Shes been quiet again today (jason at home) apart from the shit Soul Candles (which I too have bought and can confirm are fucking awful!) the big old Home Bargain ones are much nicer and smell great at a fraction of the cost ...i am sick of the soul stuff its constant from her now....she never used to be like this

Reactions: 16

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
She looks really unhappy on her stories - never smiles apart from the very start. Her teeth look quite goofy now, I wonder if she’s really happy with them?

Daisymae

Fucking hell, how thick am I? Half way through this mornings post I actually thought she was going to offer to help/donate to the family who’s bungalow burnt down……WRONG! 🤬
Exactly. I thought the same. I really thought this is her chance to show what being kind means. They will need everything. Clothes, she could easily donate and even Christmas tree and decs ( seeing as she's already said she changing colours again) Simple things. Unbelievable she hasn't offered. Selfish as always. I guess we're lucky she didn't do a swipe up for smoke alarms 😠😠😠

newbienewbie48

Beggys grid post of her summer door wreath posted 3 days ago, 28 comments

Grid post of her shite soul subscription giveaway posted 2 hours ago, 735 comments

Says it all......😂😂

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Can’t believe all that food. She’s not even going to eat any of it.
She is so greedy and crass. Absolute disgrace.

Booboo76

VIP Member
Look you tattle bastards there’s a plant pot to prove her and dawn are indeed besties, but she doesn’t read here does she, dance puppet, dance! 🤡🤭🤣

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Look at these………..
Fireplaces

They’re wood burners you fuckin dick weed

She’s been EXTRA annoying today

• Haha

Glassofmalibu

I bet she said to that shop owner
'Oooh get yourself on Insta, I have 100k bots, they'll love your stuff'

Which really means ; Get yourself on insta so I can get free stuff gifted to me!

Fuck off Beggy, supporting small businesses, yet you've never been in there before and you never bought anything from them today either.
She is such a gigantic bell end.
FUCK OFF!
THIS!! Notice she didn’t buy anything. If she had she would have veen supporting a small local business

pugqueen

Chatty Member
I bet her ol vadge hasn't seen any action for years.....she acts like a teenager going on about these shows and the blokes....i've seen the sex/life show and that dudes dick would break the fragile bag of bones thats for sure 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Sofa spud

VIP Member
She should worry more about all of her fruit of the loom catching fire! Her house would burn to the ground faster than she could dial 999

• Haha

lockdown2021

She clearly isn’t working there is she - no mention of work now a days….. she used to say when etc and we would get snippets of her walking or whatever. To just accept a freebie when she doesn’t follow them - at least have the decency to photograph and document and review it - it’s not hard you manage to film an Alexa!

Daisymae

You would think as a Mum that she wouldn't tell the world that her adult daughter is incapable of sorting her own car insurance out !!!