Beckyhomesweethome #52 I paint kitchen black, in a few months I paint it back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the commenters in tiktok are tattlers? People don’t just attack like that when they don’t know someone surely?

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she took them down! What does she expect people to think when she dresses younger than her years?! She cannot take any criticism and just censors her PUBLIC accounts to make her look good. She always bangs on about people needing a thick skin to do these types of accounts but she can’t handle it when someone says something. Maybe now she will realise there are some things about herself she needs to change , like her dress sense!

Reactions: 21
Can you delete comments on TikTok? I’m way too old to understand it 😂 Just wondered why she didn’t just delete the comments she didn’t like and leave them up?

Reactions: 10
Surely the commenters in tiktok are tattlers? People don’t just attack like that when they don’t know someone surely?
It's mostly full of teenagers who can be quite brutal! I go on a few times a week and all kinds of crap that I have no interest in comes up so her videos prob came up on some teen's scroll and they were prob like wtf grandma

Reactions: 12
Can you delete comments on TikTok? I’m way too old to understand it 😂 Just wondered why she didn’t just delete the comments she didn’t like and leave them up?
i wondered this earlier. You mustn’t be able to delete them 😂
ETA - I’ve just googled it and apparently you can delete them, so I think she’s taken the videos down because she doesn’t want anymore people saying she’s an old woman etc 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's mostly full of teenagers who can be quite brutal! I go on a few times a week and all kinds of crap that I have no interest in comes up so her videos prob came up on some teen's scroll and they were prob like wtf grandma
Yeh, I think it was kids winding her up. They can be brutal on there,

Reactions: 6
Whats her Tik Tok name?
Found the homesweetrentedhome one, but that one only has 2 posts from her 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA ; She's deleted them 😂😂😂 too funny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah my kids have tik tok and its BRUTAL!! Teenagers have thicker skins though and can laugh it off ...my kids do or give it back with some bants lol....I don't think Tik Tok is the place for you love

Yes they do!! It is a brutal app! Beggy won't handle it thats for sure....people don't hold back on there....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she took them down! What does she expect people to think when she dresses younger than her years?! She cannot take any criticism and just censors her PUBLIC accounts to make her look good. She always bangs on about people needing a thick skin to do these types of accounts but she can’t handle it when someone says something. Maybe now she will realise there are some things about herself she needs to change , like her dress sense!
Definitely her dress sense plus her WHOLE personality…..obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've said it time and time again, if you do not want your life or anything criticised keep it private and offline!
Your house is your space. She has made her home everybody else's space and has unfortunately opened herself up to this criticism. It may work on Insta but Tiktok no, it won't.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.