Beckyhomesweethome #52 I paint kitchen black, in a few months I paint it back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know to much about tik tok will she be able to buy bots? Said it before but I can't fookin stand her and I am a patient person I get along with most people. She's a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
FFS she has posted three videos on TikTok and made three spelling mistakes! Quality content
BCBFF820-AD6A-4507-AEBB-F1C8652365CD.jpeg
80175F2A-7F99-4230-9017-83374C0FA0FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donโ€™t think sheโ€™ll survive TikTok and sheโ€™s highly mistaken if she thinks she could manage TikTok the same way she does with insta, already 3 posts and each is totally different concept to the other, is she home account, art attacks account or โ€œ Invisilineโ€ account !! Sheโ€™ll get trashed and wonโ€™t be able to delete/ block everybody on IG, FB and TikTok on time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh joy โ€ฆ sheโ€™s putting her phone down this afternoon to catch up with hubby, letโ€™s all hope she gets โ€œbrain fogโ€ and forgets where it is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My hubby wouldnโ€™t have a holiday without me but if heโ€™s ever worked away or gone anywhere without me he always picks me up a wee treat โ€œperfume or flowers etc just to say he missed meโ€ โ€ฆโ€ฆ. What will J bring back for Beggy ?????

Reactions: 15
Sounds like sheโ€™s loosing her edge with Soul.(not that it was there in first place) she Sounded desperate for people to use her code you know... to alart Gemma they came from her page hmme

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.