Beckyhomesweethome #52 I paint kitchen black, in a few months I paint it back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she SAVED?!?!

UGHHHHH please let the next thread be the one where we find out where the money's actually coming from 😭
I don't think we'll ever find out.
Unless someone very close tells us, unless something happens and it's in the papers or unless she addresses the real reason shehasto fill her emptyvoid with spending

She'll carry on flashing the cash as she thinks that makes her likeable, popular and relatable. Sadly, as she's so blinkered, all it actually does is make her look fake, unpopular and so far from reality she may as well be living on the moon 🤷

Reactions: 8
Fuckin hell I had a nightmare last night!! I dreamt I went downstairs and my front door was wide open and there was Beggy sitting on my couch! 😱😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.