Beckyhomesweethome #52 I paint kitchen black, in a few months I paint it back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh joy … she’s putting her phone down this afternoon to catch up with hubby, let’s all hope she gets “brain fog” and forgets where it is 😂😂. My hubby wouldn’t have a holiday without me but if he’s ever worked away or gone anywhere without me he always picks me up a wee treat “perfume or flowers etc just to say he missed me” ……. What will J bring back for Beggy ?????
Loads of dirty washing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to get absolutely roasted on tik tok, people do not hold back whatsoever 😂 and I’m here for it!!!!

Reactions: 34
Oh joy … she’s putting her phone down this afternoon to catch up with hubby, let’s all hope she gets “brain fog” and forgets where it is 😂😂. My hubby wouldn’t have a holiday without me but if he’s ever worked away or gone anywhere without me he always picks me up a wee treat “perfume or flowers etc just to say he missed me” ……. What will J bring back for Beggy ?????
A pile of washing 🤣🤣🤣

Omg, I'm loving this already 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We need more of this 🙌
They are going to be savage, I think she went on it to gain more followers, but she’s a car crash account…. How long will she last on there!? ⏳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s going to get absolutely roasted on tik tok, people do not hold back whatsoever 😂 and I’m here for it!!!!
But she will just think it's trolls 🙄 and its not. There's a lot of blowing smoke up arses on Insta, the tiktok community will say it as it is 😄 and I'm hoping it makes her see but she will just delete Tik tok and say its not for her

Reactions: 25
Beggy, my kids are a similar age to yours and I wore dungarees during both pregnancies. Saying why didn’t they do these when you were pregnant just makes you look an idiot, still no change there then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
An STD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
A “Billy” bookcase from IKEA 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A book all about hills

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Goooood morning and happy … Saturday, I nearly forgot what day it is but you know with menopause I getting brain fog almost everyday now

Anyway you know I on TikTok now but I don’t think it’s for me, I didn’t feel the love, I thought I gonna be instantly famous and people will lick my arse straight away but NOOO I got trashed and didn’t like it, I don’t understand why people can be so rude, why would they call me old and granny even though I had Botox and was wearing a dungaree and had my hair up in a trendy way .. Be kind you Nasty wankers 😡
So yeah I deleting TikTok and thank you to all you lovely people who followed me there … Love you lots like jelly tots .. Mmmmmmwah

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is that video trying on the clothes on Tiktok and why was she up posting at 4am?

Reactions: 7
Ooh how hilarious are those comments on her TikTok, I can’t wait for the ooh TikTok isn’t for meee bullshit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.