Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lisav

Chatty Member
THREAD SUGGESTION ***
Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she's still a massive twat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

lockdown2021

I know she will 100% not be at work at the arcades any more. My friend pushed for an answer and all they have come back with is that she no longer works there!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Bella1978

hey beauts I’mmmmm done I know u have missed me I’ve had such a lovely busy day might have a cuppa to celebrate the new tomb stones.. Jayson is on a bike ride soooo yeah

51C670D3-1134-426F-80B7-CECBC1533CB4.gif
51C670D3-1134-426F-80B7-CECBC1533CB4.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Cgil34

Calling it now, she’ll come back with: vest tops, flip flops, cardigan or something with hearts/stars on, packet rice, faux plant, spray paint, lip gloss for bottom lip, potatoe gratin & a loungewear set 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
Why didn't they get the doors on the cedar room to be big bifold doors along the far wall so that you can see out from the kitchen, let light in and open up on to a patio/big garden area and a summer house at the far end? I am seriously asking you this question!!!!!! Has she ever given a reason for wanted to feel so hemmed into her own home?! I need to understand! The money she spends, its not like cost would have been a factor so seriously what is it???!!?!
She has absolutely no idea about anything.
She has no style or vision.
She literally sees something someone else has and has to have it no matter what cost, how shite it looks or whether it's right or not.
Her idea of planning is see it on Insta at 7pm when she's in bed, lie awake all night thinking about it and rush out as soon as the shops open to have it done by 7pm the next day 🤷

There's absolutely no proper thought goes into anything, that's why everything is cluttered, cheap and forgotten about within hours of completing as the huge missing void in her life will never be filled until she addresses the real reason she does all this manic unesseary stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 40

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Ah, now she shops at Sainsbury's does she?
Funny that, cos I've followed Shergar since 2017 & she has NEVER set foot inside a Sainsbury's store, but is happy to take their ££££ for advertising shit she'll never use.

Why these companies want to work with her I'll never, ever know.

• Angry
Reactions: 39

lockdown2021

There are reasons for my friend complaining. And not once have I said she wanted her to get the sack. And I don’t think for one minute she would over JUST that. I’m sure there’s more gone on. It’s unfair to say my friend wanted her sacked. No. But she knows from experience how dangerous it can be. That’s it from me, ive updated what I know. I doubt she was sacked just because of that! Even if she was sacked. She’s all too
Quiet on that front. My friend is neither horrible or vindictive and was looking out for her child’s safely. You don’t know her situation and it’s not simple and clear cut. Each ti their own opinions. She didn’t call and try and get her sacked. It was a case of protection, she also doeant alllow the primary school to share photos of her children for that reason. I’ve not once said it’s illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Poptart

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the more I look at her teeth the more ridiculous that bonding looks. She has fangs, an overbite and her speech has changed.

Also can we please stop with the horse references it's very mean and unfair. I have 2 horses and their teeth look great and suit them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HMC

VIP Member
We get a video of the dentist each time but never one of the physio for the bad back....!🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 35

bluey

VIP Member
Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think she goes quiet when Jason is around because he’s aggressive, I dont think he’s violent at all.
what I think is that he’s told her what a dick she sounds on the phone all the time talking to her imaginary friends and she’s embarrassed doing it in front of him unless she’s spannered.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fucking state of her chest, imagine your Mum having to go through surgery for skin cancer and then you show off your leather skin from sitting out all day with no protection on and no shade.
If that was my daughter she'd be getting bloody told and I'd not give a shit how old she was, she is like a fucking child.
Another bodged job with the decking, that whole house & garden needs bulldozing to the ground and starting from scratch.
I take it she spent another £150 yesterday, on converse, gilet, jacket, tops, trousers, dress etc.
There is no letting up with this woman's spending, it's excessive to the extreme, I'll ask again...Where the fuck does the money come from?!!!

Anon212706

She’s going to get absolutely roasted on tik tok, people do not hold back whatsoever 😂 and I’m here for it!!!!

Reactions: 34