Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told ya them lights would be down if she was on her phone by Jaysun turning into the Hulk and she’s blaming the wind 😂😂😂😂
Try putting your lights up properly in the first place Beggy Bodge job and then they wouldn’t blow down .
A day off and off she pops to BandM how boring I can’t see the red carpet out for the silly old twit either maybe it’s cause they no her content is full of shite . I see the last grid post has 8 comments LMFAO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beggy can you give us an update on the old back please . You seem to manage to change your bed fine . Sit what 7 or 8 hours in a booth hard chair. .just getting a bit confused can you update us . You manage to walk and shop ok For sure . You can manage to get to your front door fine many a times daily for your daily tat clothing collection You ponce about like your kid trying clothes on . You claim your chiropractor told you you have a bulge in your spine . No one can diagnose that with out an mri scan . You read that on here. You were told to swim and do yoga. Oh no. Can’t help myself. .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is that her second gousto box of the week? She must be raking in the credit from her sheep
It’s been £30 per referral for a couple of weeks. All the greedy influences pounce on that tit and literally give NOTHING back. We’re on the bones of our arses atm due to hubby’s job loss, but have continued to donate to our food bank. New job starting June 1st so things are looking up for us........my heart hurts for all the families/children suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Would you honestly let you dog sit all over that sofa when there is something wrong with it and it may need to go back? I wouldn’t!! She just doesn’t seem to care

Reactions: 14
We had a DFS sofa that broke and they came and took it away, then returned it fixed promptly. I don't understand why she's keeping hers and waiting weeks for a new one? I missed the update on that though.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sick of the same old boring tit talk about the weather and pottering. It’s no wonder her followers are unfollowing her! Who is seriously interested to know that Jason is in the garage and she is drinking a cup of tea?! Plenty of other ‘influencers’ have managed to find content to show on their stories through lockdown but all she can think of is going on about the weather. Might as well call her Beggy Fish! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.