Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's been reading tattle this morning, why don't we ever see her reading a book you know those things made of paper instead of reading about herself on here 😉
That’s exactly what I thought!! Hi Beggy!

We have had dogs in the past (we don’t have any now) and yes I let them on the sofa, but I always had a throw over the sofa so they weren’t sitting directly on it. Dogs leave dirty marks and smells and at least you can wash a throw!

Reactions: 6
It would appear she has finally learnt there are 4 seasons as she hasn't mentioned what a crap summer we are having for a few days maybe its finally sunk in that it's still sring.
Her mouth is definitely not right the botox has definitely stopped her gummy smile but it just doesn't look right

It would appear she has finally learnt there are 4 seasons as she hasn't mentioned what a crap summer we are having for a few days maybe its finally sunk in that it's still sring.
Her mouth is definitely not right the botox has definitely stopped her gummy smile but it just doesn't look right
I don’t really understand why she makes out like it never rains in the summer 😂 granted not as much as this but it does rain all year round 🤣

Reactions: 7
If there was ever a person I would be thankful to for convincing me to never try Botox it would be this one! No hate whatsoever about Botox in general, I’m very pro choice and if you want it, go for it! I’ve thought about it! I definitely won’t be thinking about it anymore!

Reactions: 12
I’m actually surprised anybody follows her so boring same old tit every morning “ we are all up the weather is crap.. whitened my teeth drinking my cup of tea! We are pottering I cannot bare it anymore that god I don’t follow her! I think I watch her to poxy wind myself up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine waking up and first thing she does is coming over here to see what those 1% wankers been saying about her and then think to herself hold on let me put this up my story to “ troll” them back! How pathetic and shallow your life must be Beggy,
Acting like a 10 yo school girl instead of 62 42 grown up woman!! I bet you at least 20% of your real followers are here laughing at you, the rest dropping off like flies because your content is so boring and predictable, the same cuppa, dressing gown, Jaysun, Brookblessher, scratch, shop, bish bash bosh, teef and repeat!! Yes you can hide how many measly likes you’re getting on your grid posts but you can’t hide the comments, out of 109k followers, there’s barely 10 comments and all from asslickers coz you stupidly delete any comment that’s not up your alley ( no pun intended) so people lose interest in you altogether! So take an advice from 0.000001% wanker, do us all a favour, get in the bin and never come out coz you’re boring, predictable, narcissistic, shallow, irresponsible, selfish, inconsiderate 100 yo twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she leave all her sofa and cushions out in the rain? Didn’t she buy a whole shed and big bin thing for the cushions 😂
I always think that they must be disgusting and takes ages to dry🤷🏻‍♀️

if those lights start coming down i can just see the countdown to f....ing Christmas before we know it 🤦🏻‍♀️ mrsgemshome has already done it this morning😡🤦🏻‍♀️😡

• Angry
I swear to god, seeing my dogs licking and scratching themselves is by far more interesting than any of her bloody content - just STFU for 5 minutes because you're taking tit! 🙄

So yeh.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine waking up and first thing she does is coming over here to see what those 1% wankers been saying about her and then think to herself hold on let me put this up my story to “ troll” them back! How pathetic and shallow your life must be Beggy,
Acting like a 10 yo school girl instead of 62 42 grown up woman!! I bet you at least 20% of your real followers are here laughing at you, the rest dropping off like flies because your content is so boring and predictable, the same cuppa, dressing gown, Jaysun, Brookblessher, scratch, shop, bish bash bosh, teef and repeat!! Yes you can hide how many measly likes you’re getting on your grid posts but you can’t hide the comments, out of 109k followers, there’s barely 10 comments and all from asslickers coz you stupidly delete any comment that’s not up your alley ( no pun intended) so people lose interest in you altogether! So take an advice from 0.000001% wanker, do us all a favour, get in the bin and never come out coz you’re boring, predictable, narcissistic, shallow, irresponsible, selfish, inconsiderate 100 yo twit!
Take a bow couldn't have put it better myself 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
I don’t really understand why she makes out like it never rains in the summer 😂 granted not as much as this but it does rain all year round 🤣
She does know we’re in the UK right? We’ve had cold summers, summers full of rain and temperatures barely touching 18c. Bring those back please 😉 I hate hot summers so I’m loving life right now 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Super kingsize bed, iphone 12 pro max
🥱
No one gives a duck, Beggy.
If all you can brag about is possessions then you really do live a very sad, shallow, lonely life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
All that money wasted on lights because they keep getting tangled! What’s she going to do with them now?! The woman is a joke! And she’s still going on about the bleeping weather. Ffs get over it! It’s not interesting in the slightest! Ps - it’s quite sunny where I am today in the north so shove that up your scrawny arse!

Reactions: 11
She seems to think she’s the only one who has bad weather. We all have crap weather but guess what we get on with our lives.

Reactions: 7
All that money wasted on lights because they keep getting tangled! What’s she going to do with them now?! The woman is a joke! And she’s still going on about the bleeping weather. Ffs get over it! It’s not interesting in the slightest! Ps - it’s quite sunny where I am today in the north so shove that up your scrawny arse!
She literally has nothing else to talk about 🤷

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.