Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another brag I see about her Iphone.....possessions are all that really matter to her. Its quite sad tbh.

Reactions: 13
Yeah bragging about certain things in her life and then buying cheap tat from cheap shops. I’ve always said Beggy loves tat from the first time I followed her. Her house is crammed full with cheap shite and she absolutely loves it. No taste and absolutely no class whatsoever!

Reactions: 15
Jasons home she can't speak into her phone to strangers to wish them happy birthday....it must kill her!!! hes deffo put the brakes on it when hes home.....pahahahahaha

Yeah bragging about certain things in her life and then buying cheap tat from cheap shops. I’ve always said Beggy loves tat from the first time I followed her. Her house is crammed full with cheap shite and she absolutely loves it. No taste and absolutely no class whatsoever!
Yeah thats what i don't get...pay loads on bags and phones and botox etc...but pays £3 for a crappy plastic planter when she could buy a lovely ceramic one for £30 from a garden centre ...weirdo

Reactions: 12
Night Beggy I see your smelly dog is still on the sofa that may need to go back! How bleeping thoughtless, no brain whatsoever

Reactions: 4
£100s of pounds worth of phone in a 99p case
Sums her up! £1,200 phone in a 99p case, on a B&M side table.

£5k on the toof journey and spends her days lounging in a bargain bucket buzz jumper and £4 primark joggers.

A room full of shoes in teetering billy bookcases, and she only wants to wear flip flops.

Siri, what’s the definition of ‘chav’?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Puts up poxy trellis cos her garden is a wind trap, poxy trellis taken down due to being poxy and being damaged by the wind.

Puts up hanging lights on pergola (we won't get into the canopy part)..takes down hanging lights cos they get tangled in the wind....can she not hear herself???🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sums her up! £1,200 phone in a 99p case, on a B&M side table.

£5k on the toof journey and spends her days lounging in a bargain bucket buzz jumper and £4 primark joggers.

A room full of shoes in teetering billy bookcases, and she only wants to wear flip flops.

Siri, what’s the definition of ‘chav’?
All fur coat and no knickers

Reactions: 20
She literally talks out of here arse! What is she rabbiting on about this morning, makes no sense!

Why is her mouth all wonky?

Is she pissed this morning I can’t deal with her at all!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
For a split second I thought oh wow we’re seeing some personality here today, then she started going on about having the odd hair and saying that’s a bread and completely offended me. Facial hair on women of any age is normal. Having the odd hair is not having a beard! Many women do have actual beards, due to hormone problems (me included) and it’s not the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So bullshit beggy has spent thousands To spit all over people when she speaks ... nice. Also we found out she has age spots all over her face (we will never see them as she constantly has a filter on) and she’s growing a beard 🧔 lovely 😊

• Haha
She’s ‘obviously’ been reading our weather comments on here and tried to make some excuses up about it, then gone on to try and create a conversation that gets her some engagement and makes her look relatable 🙄🙄 she actually knocks me sick. Fancy posting stories of you spitting and spluttering and slurping 🤮🤮🤮 she’s disgusting

• Sick
FFS, now we have menopausal Beggy! From personal experience those symptoms she mentioned are the tip of the iceberg 🙁 The age spots are more likely to be pigment issues the way she likes to toast herself in the sun

Reactions: 10
Beggy worrying about age spots. I’d be more worried about the sun damage on ur leather chest hun. I doubt it’s age spots on her face it’s ur face damaged like ur chest!!

Reactions: 19
Thought she had a ring doorbell why does she need to go and check who's at the door instead of looking at the app?
If you don't care what you look like today as its Sunday why are you plastering loads of make up on?
Shall we have a agony aunt page on here to share our problems? Uh no I've got actual friends and family I can speak to you know those people with faces
Can't you tell Jason is not in the house the amount of tit she is sprouting
Did anyone notice when mentioning her friends she kept looking away from the screen? I don't think she's got any!

Reactions: 14
Starts the morning with a lengthy moan about how she can’t start baking her leathery hide in the garden for the customary 6 months a year.

Follows up with a moan about how her skin’s looking a bit rough.

I genuinely think she’s elaborately trolling us sometimes! Couldn’t possibly be that thick. If she is, fair play to the hag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who put 50p in the head this morning?
I bleeping hate how she goes on about the menopause, she had blood tests recently due to whatever symptoms she had and they came back normal and I expect they tested her hormone levels.
Listen up Beggy from someone currently going through the start of the menopause, age spots & the odd facial hair are the least of your worries believe me!!!!

Reactions: 19
That bleeping yawn 😂😂😂😂

Who put 50p in the head this morning?
I bleeping hate how she goes on about the menopause, she had blood tests recently due to whatever symptoms she had and they came back normal and I expect they tested her hormone levels.
Listen up Beggy from someone currently going through the start of the menopause, age spots & the odd facial hair are the least of your worries believe me!!!!
There’s another influencer that goes on about being peri menopausal despite her tests being normal. Why do they self diagnose despite normal tests? When it does hit them they will really know about it. Idiots!

Her hair looks like one of those pineapples she had when she was 13. What?? She had a pineapple at 13?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.