Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has one side of her mouth tightened but not the other? Although no product in that area??

Reactions: 5
omg what has she been wearing today??? a pink cardigan with hearts and then a Mickey Mouse sweater ...shes a middle aged woman but dresses like a small child....the woman has no idea about style or fashion ...at least she keeps me entertained

Has she looked at her face? Why’s she getting those areas done & not the weird saggy bits under her mouth!
I wondered this...i don't think any botox will sort that tbh

Also that money shes spent on botox could've gone to a nice little air bnb stay for a night or two...thats what i would spend it on!

Reactions: 14
People have been having Botox and their teeth straightened for years...why is she going on like she is some pioneer?
So she can brag. 🙄 She’s such an idiot. Her body would love some nourishment from food more than being poisoned by chemicals. And she’d instantly look better.

Last edited:
The furlough scheme was to ensure people could pay their bills.........I really wish it was means tested and not wasted on those who clearly have no need to be paid to do nothing for a year and spend like nothings changed. Beggy has undoubtably benefited from covid.

I’m not defending her but her workplace is closed - she didn’t ask to be on furlough - fair enough she is pretty smug about her extended holiday which is wrong and her spending is crazy.

Reactions: 4
She needs to be a bit careful the way she's rubbing her face. That botox could migrate and then she'll end up with a lopsided face. That would hilarious. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's got to the point where I genuinely don't know what she is trying to say. Speak English!

How old is this old bag . Who gloats on Instagram that she could be hanging over the weekend at 60 plus . Pensioners should be tucked up with their electric blankets at 9 instead of looking like mutton dressed as lamb on Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she said she urges people to only go to places through recommendation.... but this is a new place... she’s never been there. . Hypocrite 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She sounds like she has a cold

So she said she urges people to only go to places through recommendation.... but this is a new place... she’s never been there. . Hypocrite 🤷‍♀️
She recommends it, so people go. Hoping she gets it free or discount!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.