Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone for all the birthday love.
I'd like to say I've been shopping and to the pub, but we are still in level 4 here, so it's chinese & tv for us tonight 🥳

I did do an online shop though so when it arrives I'll man handle the material like I'm kicking tit out of someone, I'll yank and pull the material and show my midriff whilst trying them on and if you're really lucky I'll do a swipe up #AD #Code #NotGiftedAsIAren'tAGreedyGrabbyCunt for you all...So yeah 💁🏻‍♀️
A belated happy birthday to you!

Did you not have a karaoke party in your garden for your birthday?!?! You could have lent Beggys fantastic machine and matching lights 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what freebie delights Dawnies got for her birthday tomorrow ?
I really hope the dried up old bag spontaneously combusts after that Botox tomorrow when she switches the electric blanket on and all that’s left is her flip flops on the floor . If only prayers were answered 🙏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Botox tomorrow 😂 I really hope they make a mess of it. That pink shirt she is wearing in her stories looks absolutely ridiculous far too big for the skinny runt
OMG the pink Shacket/jacket looks like a baggy overall it’s soo big, a lot of her tops are though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way she has menopause, someone with it would not be able to have an electric blanket.

Reactions: 16
There is no way she has menopause, someone with it would not be able to have an electric blanket.
Completely agree. I recently started with the old night sweats and OMG...I have to have the fan on, the window open, strip off and I'm still sweating my tits off.
An electric blanket would kill me 🥵

Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion! Seriously with all the shady goings on with money and her market street house, it’s a bit like an episode of Only Fools and Horses!

God bless Beggy Street, Viva Beggy Street, Long live Beggy Street, C'est magnifique, Beggy Street, Magnifique, Beggy Street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nah she’s not scared of him. She wouldn’t dare trash decorate his house when he’s out if that was the case. He just doesn’t like being filmed I reckon. She occasionally puts up the odd clip of him but I think she has to ok it with him first. Mac was the same. Let’s face it, it would be very tiresome.
I think he’s gone camera shy since she outted his Cadbury alley preference 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion...
Beggy’s getting a botoxed bonce,
No amount of filters can hide you’re an illiterate ponce!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Brooke and Jason are chattering away downstairs...”

So you know obviously I’m sat upstairs in bed alone talking to my phone...

• Sad
Reactions: 24
“Brooke and Jason are chattering away downstairs...”

So you know obviously I’m sat upstairs in bed alone talking to my phone...
Why does she speak in a robotic voice down her phone? Irritating old hag isn’t she I’ve unfollowed cannot stand the boring old boot 🤢 “So yeah”... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh beggy happy Botox day ......can’t wait to see 😂😂😂😂😂😂 unfortunately you can’t polish a turd 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the Botox, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair, teeth straightening etc doesn’t stop you being as ugly as fook on the inside #sovain

Reactions: 20
The furlough scheme was to ensure people could pay their bills.........I really wish it was means tested and not wasted on those who clearly have no need to be paid to do nothing for a year and spend like nothings changed. Beggy has undoubtably benefited from covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The furlough scheme was to ensure people could pay their bills.........I really wish it was means tested and not wasted on those who clearly have no need to be paid to do nothing for a year and spend like nothings changed. Beggy has undoubtably benefited from covid.
Exactly!!!!! 😞

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.