Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Jason sat downstairs hearing her screeching and singing into her phone to a load of strangers cos it's Friday 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've looked at 3 Insta people this morning, all 3 have threads on here. I don't follow any of them as they all think they're special and have open profiles.
And I honestly think that a lot of them are purely posting for our benefit.
They look idiots but I doubt they care as any content is content right and gets them attention
She looked a twit!
I don't actually know what she said as I just skipped through

Reactions: 8
Yep I agree with you all she’s especially annoying today, she really doesn’t act her age does she? I’m actually embarrassed for her. Beggy your a pure knob grow the duck up and act like the granny that you are. 😡

Reactions: 9
Yep I agree with you all she’s especially annoying today, she really doesn’t act her age does she? I’m actually embarrassed for her. Beggy your a pure knob grow the duck up and act like the granny that you are. 😡
Oh is she a granny???? You’d never know! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Who wakes up and the first thing they think of is to talk into their phone? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Friday feeling beggy? Everyday is Friday for you as you don’t do anything 🙄

Reactions: 12
I've looked at 3 Insta people this morning, all 3 have threads on here. I don't follow any of them as they all think they're special and have open profiles.
And I honestly think that a lot of them are purely posting for our benefit.
They look idiots but I doubt they care as any content is content right and gets them attention
She looked a twit!
I don't actually know what she said as I just skipped through
Who did you look at? 😀

I had a home account a few years ago, closed it soon after as the home community is toxic and embarrassing,They all want to be the next Mrs Hinch, begging for freebies, as soon as their account grows they become big headed idiots full of themselves, they read here but then claim they don’t yet act all bolshy and intimidating when addressing their ‘trolls’ or ‘1% of wankers’ Oh you’re hard love. They even go as far as to try and make their stories more private by having a close friends list only, or demanding their accounts are taken off the anonymous story viewing websites or blocking accounts they think are their trolls. If you view their social blade, they’re losing dozens of followers a day! Yet they claim to not care about people who have opinions on here, well you seem to go well out of your way to make sure you know what’s being said and playing detective 🕵️‍♀️ They can’t see their faults, how embarrassing are these women to be talking into their phones all day, sharing when they have a poo or period, singing with their traps wide open and having very little class basically. Craving attention from strangers. I’d rather my quiet life with my private family account thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s cold because it’s spring not summer!!! She really is a few French fries short of a happy meal

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What an absolute idiot she is!
Yes Beggy the sun is shining, she is off her tits this morning because of her botox ,shopping earlier in the week and probably getting pissed with the swingers tonight or over the weekend
Whilst I've just sat through our redundancy meeting 😡 It's not Beggers fault this is happening but she has sailed through spending so much money being all braggy about it!
Mind you takeaway my job and my life is still better than hers! 😅 my husband earns enough to keep us both! I might become an influencer 😝 and post swipe ups daily and just become a manic mess #lifegoals 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Get this fucker back to work Boris🙄
WHEN is the penny going to drop with the hag that she’s back at the arcade in a matter of a couple of weeks! Assuming she’s not actually going to pull off the bad back scam like we suspected.

I predict it’s going to penetrate her bubble brain about 4 days before or whenever she gets the rota, then it’ll be time for sad voice stories in the dark :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ she's like an excited 5 year old waiting to go to a birthday party. Except in her case it's having a piss up with Dawny on sat and then another lunchtime piss up with her girl mates on Sunday. Hope Dawny is suitably impressed with her present cos I'm sure the bagger has got her "the best present everrrrr". All wrapped up with bows and bloody glitter.

I meant bragger but bagger will do. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Christ she's like an excited 5 year old waiting to go to a birthday party. Except in her case it's having a piss up with Dawny on sat and then another lunchtime piss up with her girl mates on Sunday. Hope Dawny is suitably impressed with her present cos I'm sure the bagger has got her "the best present everrrrr". All wrapped up with bows and bloody glitter.

I meant bragger but bagger will do. 😂😂😂
I bet it’s a soul gift box or some gifted sweets!

Reactions: 7
Has the wrinkly dried up hag been sniffing something up her nose this morning . Maybe Jaysuns give her a freebie from his drugs haul . Who the duck gets up singing about the weekend on a Friday morning just because their having cocktails . What a sad old witch .
Deep down I would actually piss my pants if she’d got covid 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I bet it’s a soul gift box or some gifted sweets!
It will be that candle she "blinged" last week, a glass she has attacked with those god awful stickers, some gifted chocolate and for the occasion she will make that cheesecake without the cheese and some homemade coleslaw

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.