Beckyhomesweethome #47 Flipflops galore, I is a bore. I is Beggy, my back sore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I crying with laughter at her latest story when she rubs her tits and pink jumper, then makes that gormless noise, there’s also such a racket in the background. Why story that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
42 with the mental age of a 2 year old!!!
HMRC need to know about all these collaborations she does, because you can bet your last penny that Beggy wont be declaring any of it!!!

Reactions: 24
Dear God.... that jumper 😳 Well done Beggy, you have achieved the impossible! For the first time in 38 years I’m speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beggy to the neighbour at the end of the road :

- “ oh hi there I’m Beggy oh sorry I’m Becky ( damn those tattle wankers) I was wondering do you have anything in your house needs painting? Coz I’ve ran out of things to paint in my house I even painted my bloody tarmac ( with her open mouth pose) and I need some content for my stories, FYI I’ve got more than 100k bots ( damn you damn you tattlers) I mean followers and you will get loads of recognition in Felixstowe coz I’m the town insta celebrity believe me 😎😎 But do you mind me saying in my stories that you asked me to do it?”

Neighbour : “ oh yeah I know you, you’re the woman who paints everything in corpse grey and plonked grey sheds all over her garden aren’t you?? err .. Thanx but no thanx!”

- “ neighbour .. you’re tit ..”

Imaginary story from an imaginary tattle wanker .. So yeah !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh this woman!!! She infuriates me!

A random act of kindness is something you do out of the kindness of your heart, to make somebody's day, smile or life a bit easier....but the main thing is you do it with no strings attached. So for Beggy her random act of kindness is a "prize" of a print with a message from her on the back but only if you purchase something on soul with her code 🙄 the point has been so far missed by her there but ya know whatever helps her grabby fingers sleep at night! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Painting the bleeping tarmac!!! Nah stop the world and let me get off.

Jaysun take the brushes and rollers off your wife and get the crazy witch sectioned

Reactions: 20
There she is shoving her phone in brookes face when it’s obvious she doesn’t want to be filmed! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've said it before but why in gods name would you want a quote from this brain dead illiterate moron...probably appeals to the people who post naff quotes all over Facebook.

Reactions: 15
If the lights in the garden won’t be seen from space then maybe that horrific jumper will certainly be spotted from space 🤢
Maybe that’s what she’s trying to do 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Typical everything just bodged, if she stop buying shite she could get a company in to do a nice resin drive way or a monoblock drive!
Also the fact she pretends to not know the day while sitting drinking tea pisses me off while i have worked non stop through this pandemic!

Reactions: 10
Typical everything just bodged, if she stop buying shite she could get a company in to do a nice resin drive way or a monoblock drive!
Also the fact she pretends to not know the day while sitting drinking tea pisses me off while i have worked non stop through this pandemic!
Ditto!! 🙄🤬

Reactions: 3
Oh my god . To witness that old hag actually pissing her primark pants over painting tarmac was actually really disturbing . Her bleeping face when Jaysun said no was like a toddler tantrum face lip out and all . I bet he gets the piss taken out of him down the docks about her stories on Instagram. The bleeping woman seriously needs sectioning she has 100 per cent lost the plot .
I hope the paint turns her driveway bright green like a bubbling cess pit . Prized twit😂

She won’t be dancing around her kitchen like that when’s she has to go back to work . Absolute embarrassment I’d be ashamed to be associated with her . She’s obviously popping pills she is erratic .

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So she can’t recommend drawers enough in your kitchen! duck me! She’s a genius! I’d never have thought of having drawers in my kitchen! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ps begs - I already have soft close drawers in my kitchen and have done for years 🙄 you’re nothing special just because you have them!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
FYI I have my waist trainer aka back support on before you trolls jump to conclusions and say how can she dance like that with her bad back!! I can’t recommend it enough, £9.99 Amazon swipe up so yeah!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously, high as a bleeping kite. She’s not right. See the back is not getting her down. Watch her comedown before the next idea. I Beggy, I paint grass. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.