Beckyhomesweethome #47 Flipflops galore, I is a bore. I is Beggy, my back sore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't think outside her own bubble! I was watching her stories and just thinking about how the focus is alcohol! Why would anybody want step by step instructions on how to blend that funkin stuff with fruit and ice. It's not hard 😅 maybe her followers it might be though! Can't wait to see how you make a Pina Colada 😅 (I already know how!!)
Let’s hope she pronounces that one correctly! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They sell these in Morrisons...you know Beggy. The place literally across the road from your over dressed lit up house!!!!

Reactions: 13
ffs shes gone to bed at 6:30pm .....she didn;t get up til gone ten....the woman will be getting bed sores if shes not careful ....shes so lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her followers clearly went to the same school and only Beggy will understand what this means!!
I think she is basically saying it's a good job they did a lot during lockdown (biggest laugh ever for Begs) because now they will be too busy meeting people outside and going to the shops to do anything else 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God she is so insensitive, a lot of people today on my stories are regarding Ashley Cains baby girl and full of emotion then it rolls on to hers playing that bleeping it’s Friday tit that is no longer funny!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
God she is so insensitive, a lot of people today on my stories are regarding Ashley Cains baby girl and full of emotion then it rolls on to hers playing that bleeping it’s Friday tit that is no longer funny!
I was just coming here to day this the insensitive old bat

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She commented on his post as well last night. She’s an insensitive witch!
every Friday is the same right now.
that poorly family have days with their baby girl. She has really annoyed me and it’s only 9am

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's such a stupid thing to do every single Friday! Just shut up! We know what day it is! We do not need reminding every single week!! Go away Beggy bore!

The news about Ashley Cains little girl is just awful its actually beyond awful! The pain that family must be in. Yet Begga wants to post that awful Friday video!

If Beggy can't make it suit her she doesn't want to know! It's all about her, the whole world is....newsflash it isn't! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How about this new thread title...."I is just me, Begster...be koind" 🤣 sums her up 🤑

Reactions: 2
Surely ‘it’s Friday’ is for WORKING people??!!!!! Glad it’s Friday blaa blaa 🙄

Reactions: 12
It's such a stupid thing to do every single Friday! Just shut up! We know what day it is! We do not need reminding every single week!! Go away Beggy bore!

The news about Ashley Cains little girl is just awful its actually beyond awful! The pain that family must be in. Yet Begga wants to post that awful Friday video!

If Beggy can't make it suit her she doesn't want to know! It's all about her, the whole world is....newsflash it isn't! 🙄
You wait she will come on here and read this and then there'll be a sad face story about it and she will somehow twist it around to making it about herself, like she always does.

The Friday videos are getting boring now beggy but you're so desperate for content arent you.

Reactions: 6
Quick question: Does anyone happen to no who is behind the Olivia Hapton brand? I can’t find it registered anywhere in Ireland or UK??

bore off Beggy with your Friday video,....its not funny anymore....you don't even wotk every day is a Friday for you...lazy bint

Reactions: 11
Have created a new thread thanks to @pugqueen for the suggestion have managed to cut some of it off the title though, anyone know how to edit it please

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.