Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swampdonkey

Hi 1% wankers 👋
I have seen her drive and there is NOTHING wrong with it 🤦‍♀️.
I also happen to know she has had friends and her parents around and in her house throughout lockdown..... So much for can't wait to see them...... More like can't wait to not have to hide it so I can show them all sat under the Blackpool fucking illuminations to all my insta huns.
100% real my arse, fuck off Beggy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I still call bullshit on the back. This is the lead up to her not going back to work when they reopen.

Her back was out of Zinc - It's sync you illiterate bitch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Swampdonkey

Please tell us more.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is exactly as everyone thinks she is, all us locals think she's a complete tosser who is full of shit and walks about with her nose in the air like she's Queen Bee when everyone knows what her and her family are really like.... Brookeyblessher is also as vain and self indulged as she comes across on her page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Does Becky realise that the ‘free’ box of brownies is her fee for advertising the brownie company. If they cost £10 she needs to pay HMRC £2 since she’s using her allowance in her part time job. We never hear about Becky talking about doing her tax return do we??? Becky - you need to pay 20% of the retail value for everything you get gifted. The £600 BBQ.. you owe HMRC £120 for that. So yeah. You’re welcome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Marylou

VIP Member
I loathe getting personal on here but she's taken her list of wtf to another level today. Living with back pain for the past 20 years, properly diagnosed slipped discs and slight scoliosis through an MRI. I see an Osteopath regularly and he's a legend. He told me a few years ago that I'd end up in a wheelchair if I didn't mind my back more.

I'm always sore and drained after my sessions and do need to rest (it goes against my nature). Slow, regular, gentle walks help as sitting too long can aggregate the pain. My husband lecturers me on overdoing things and insists on doing the heavy work. My 2 boys refuse to allow me to lift heavy things, stoop excessively or reach high. Why don't Jason and Brooke step in and stop /help her???? I'm genuinely baffled. When she said she was still going to paint the driveway regardless, I was gobsmacked. It blows my mind, it's going to undo all the work she has done today.

Thread suggestion; Becky's back is out of zinc, yeah yeah wink wink.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lurqmum

I was also furloughed but unlike Braggy lazy beggy I volunteered with the nhs I’ve just finished over 800 hours and I’m going back to work tomorrow.... they was absolutely nothing stopping that lazy bint volunteering..... she says she used to work in care I’m sure the nhs would of found a role for her. But no she sat under her blanket watching Netflix and ordering shite on eBay 👍 well done beggy you contributed so much 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 38

mrsk

Did she really say she’s not one for sitting around?? Woman takes the dog for a 2 minute walk and then sits on her arse in the shed watching Netflix. If she has a “pottery” day she then spends the next 3 sitting in a shed under a blanket or going for “nana naps” She wouldn’t know a busy day if it slapped her in the face! The woman could win an award for sitting around doing nothing!!

Reactions: 34

pugqueen

Chatty Member
omg was that a childs meal?? my plate is piled high when I have a roast....stuffing, yorkshires, 4 different types of veg, roasties, meat....that was dismal

Prawn star martinis in the shite shed, has she mentioned before she has a super king sized bed

new thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Lifts 40kgs of gravel then whinges about a bad back when she’s got nothing else to story about. Becky you’re a cunt. No-one cares.

Reactions: 33