Beckyhomesweethome #47 Flipflops galore, I is a bore. I is Beggy, my back sore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never painted tarmac before (shock) but wouldn’t you jet wash it beforehand to make sure it was clean and free of debris before painting it?

Will she just grab a roller and go to town on it or use a brush as she has more control?

So many questions

Reactions: 21
I'm so late to the tarmac chat, like seriously I thought she was going to actually explode

Jumping up and down, touching her hair (that's definitely a nervous thing I think) she was high as a kite thinking about painting the tarmac.

No way in the world will she order that for nx week, it's a lovely day today, what's the betting it'll be done by 6pm

Reactions: 26
When I say I ran to the comments 🤣
Can’t believe what I’ve just witnessed! What a joke. I bet it’s done by the end of the day no way will she wait till next week! See how she says I’ve got to go get it I need to go get it! I’m sorry but when did painting your driveway become essential in the middle of a pandemic when lockdown is not even lifted properly!!! Swear to god it’s not even 10am ffs!

Reactions: 20
Just look at how excited she is at getting to add another pointless job to her crappy list of things to do. Jesus. There is something not right there. She needs help.

Reactions: 16
Bad back my arse. She’s just addicted to spending and if she can’t go to shops she will spend it on appointments for her ‘bad back’. Sure she has munchausens.

Isn’t that bad if she’s doing all of this painting and gardening, people with really black problems can barely function.

Shes got the dentist next week so she can’t do her driveway then, why Beg how long does an appointment take?Any excuse to do it now. Watch her, it’ll be done by Saturday at the very latest. I hope Jason sees his arse with her 😂 I also hope it pisses down with rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I find it odd that a grown woman can get that excited over a sunny day and some paint. Don’t get me wrong a nice sunny day boosts my mood, I hate the autumn and winter, it takes me ages to adjust, but i’m buzzing my tits off because it’s sunny. Anyway, we shall await the sad voice Becky as the weather turns rubbish again after today 🤦‍♀️
I agree, she’ll be off to B &Q today and it’ll be painted by the end of the day. Daft bint we’re still in lockdown! Just shows she doesn’t care about lockdown or she doesn’t understand it!!

Reactions: 16
I’m 30 and didn’t even realise that painting tarmac was actually a thing.

She’s been at home for a year now, how has she still got stuff to do? It literally never stops!

Reactions: 18
She really doesn't like it that Jaysun has said next week. Did I read he was off work ? So maybe they could do it together but no she wants it now and she can't do it next week as she has the dentist...all week??🤣

It's not normal to get an idea in your head and you have to run with it and do it! It's impulsive behaviour. Let it bug you a bit longer and if you still want it doing fine! But no need to be rushing about doing it all like the second you get the idea.

She wouldn't cope with my husband. He's been painting our bedroom since October 🤣 it's nearly done just some touching up needs doing but he's put it off and off and if it's not done by the end of next month I'm doing it. That's usually enough to frighten him because I'm rubbish at DIY 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh FFS.... I looked on in disbelief at the fact she's buzzing because she's going to PAINT HER TARMAC! 👀 That's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard, and I didn't even know you could do it! 👀 Nah mate, she's excelled herself now, the absolute bloody nutcase! 🤯 And I can't believe she's annoyed she has to wait a week because Jayson couldn't drive up the driveway - such a selfish idiot! 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I hope she's going to tell the physio that she's managing to bend over and paint a driveway. Absolute liar there's duck all wrong with her back it's sickening that she lies about it when there are people actually suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven’t posted in ages but today for some reason she’s bugged me...she bugs me everyday tbh but today she’s just hit that last nerve! Is there anything this woman won’t paint, if she hasn’t bought the paint and done a tester patch by the end of the day I will be in shock. She is fuming Jason said no to doing it all today, she’s like a child who has been told no and goes in a huff

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she going to put some bookcases together to make a larder or something? Jason must have put his foot down for that one!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.