Beckyhomesweethome #47 Flipflops galore, I is a bore. I is Beggy, my back sore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on Beggys page or these threads for a good month or so now, as her blindness to the world around her irritated the duck out of me. I see I haven’t missed anything. She’s still a lazy grabby witch.

Reactions: 19
pPerfumes aren’t meant to sit out on display like that because they go off - especially in the sun! It looks like a Boots tester cabinet. Doesn’t she know they have a shelf life?
Also, her bleating on about putting your shoes on the shelf a certain way so you an fit more on...... more like her shoes are so bloody long that she has to put them on the shelf at an angle otherwise they don’t fit! All those flip flops coming out again too. 🤮

Hoarding/ buying hundreds of each type of clothing like she does is definitely a ED trait. I had a cousin who died of AN and when we went to clear out her house, we were quite shocked to see it was FULL of lots of the same clothes in different colour and clothes which had never been worn, just compulsively bought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on another boring day of Beggy. She always mentions her SUPER KING when she changes her bedding...which isn’t that frequent (woman), but get over it...we don’t care!!!
Can’t wait for the plastering, you’ll need more than Brookieblessher moving out for a week to get into most of those rooms.
Now can we all just pray for her neighbours this summer as she’s clearly wanting her garden to be the entertainment hub for the swingers and Brookieblesshers pals. Bunch of chavs, and I think you need more lights, they can’t quite see you from the moon!

Reactions: 23
I unfollowed Beggy and haven’t read here for ages, just thought I’d be nosy on her stories and her bottom teeth look worse than ever!! That one middle tooth gives me the ick, I had to close her stories straight away 🤮

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on another boring day of Beggy. She always mentions her SUPER KING when she changes her bedding...which isn’t that frequent (woman), but get over it...we don’t care!!!
Can’t wait for the plastering, you’ll need more than Brookieblessher moving out for a week to get into most of those rooms.
Now can we all just pray for her neighbours this summer as she’s clearly wanting her garden to be the entertainment hub for the swingers and Brookieblesshers pals. Bunch of chavs, and I think you need more lights, they can’t quite see you from the moon!
I cant wait till the plastering is done, it takes at least 3 days to dry, you can rush it or it doesnt cure, need to miss coat it then wait for that to dry properply then paint it at least 3 coats of white..... shes going to go stir crazy!!! 😂😂😂😂
Also not painting doors that are only primed.... surely becca the builder knows they need to be glossed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant wait till the plastering is done, it takes at least 3 days to dry, you can rush it or it doesnt cure, need to miss coat it then wait for that to dry properply then paint it at least 3 coats of white..... shes going to go stir crazy!!! 😂😂😂😂
Also not painting doors that are only primed.... surely becca the builder knows they need to be glossed!!
She won't give a tit pretty sure she painted the scout hut before the plaster was dry properly

Reactions: 4
Why does she make out she has like such a busy day? I swear she sits on her arse or laying in bed 90% of the time?

I wish I was having some nice time off like she does? Grrr she really annoys me maybe it’s cos I hate my job atm and I’m a bit a jealous of her furlough 😂

Reactions: 14
Off she goes to b&q. Someone is now so bored they are painting the tarmac... make yourself useful and bleeping volunteer!!! Not once in the last year has she ever mentioned doing anything for anyone else. Boils my piss!!!

Reactions: 25
I cannot believe that I have just watched a 42 year old woman, wet herself over painting her tarmac!

My first thought this morning was I might redo my front bark area, get rid of the bark and put some flowers in....I'm not at home bargains right getting stuff to do it i'm still in bed, well I'm flitting between here and work emails in comfort 😅! It was a fleeting thought! Becky seems to act on every idea she has

I hate it when she says sweetie...it's so incensire

Reactions: 22
Is it a thing people do? I’ve never heard of painting your driveway. Ever. Learn something new every day. Think it’s a bit weird though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Imagine wetting your crusty knickers because you're about to buy paint for a bleeping driveway.
She will be fuming that Jason has told her to wait, who wants to bet that it will be done by the weekend??
duck you Jason!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The orgasmic excitement of painting her drive ffs, its a bloody chore like painting your fence is do people actually enjoy doing this oh no just beggy 🙄 bet she does it before next week she can't help herself

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.