Beckyhomesweethome #46 Eat Out to Save People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NHS have enough to do without physio that's not needed. If the physio watched her stories... humping stuff around and making her super king bed, hanging lights etc she would tell her she was wasting NHS time.

More money being spent on carpets and ceiling skimming. Expenditure v income in that household is baffling.

Still, no school trips to pay for anymore so that must be why.

Reactions: 16
So just seen miss greedy is advertising the glossy box as well so guessing they are paying a load of instagramers to advertise at the moment.
Defo think she should be more transparent about that and say the line that most of them use “ working with (insert company/brand)”

either that or she’s signed up to the promote the box which earns her “up to 22.5 % commission.

Wonder if she will tell her followers that ???

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wish she would stop admiring herself and fiddling with her hair every time she is on stories. It’s definitely a case of I love me who do you love

Reactions: 9
“Back in the day” when Becky was a kid... wasn’t mannings amusements still there until about this time last year?

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what about this is like love island?? The string lights? Is that it haha! Or the scaffolding etc?! Pmsl!!
She's easily pleased! 😂 It's probably like any other run down beach area with tatty pound shops and the odd take away food/drinks outlet. 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s the way she just throws stuff in the bin and says ITS tit! You could do that with most of the tat in your house you bloody tit!!!!

Reactions: 19
If anyone from glossy box ever sees this thread i unsubscribed 100% based on the crappy insta huns your choosing to work with!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jealous my arse . Who the duck would be jealous of that tit filled house or steptoes junk yard out the back .
She’s just a twit who thinks she’s better than everyone else .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair is a complete mess it’s all breaking off at the front because it is so over processed
2C5CB5E8-94F2-4043-BC66-D8EF8CB5E021.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Our hard earned money is being given to that woman in freebies! They should research their people better.... broke lockdown multiple times, has been accused of stealing money from charity, has went on misinformed rants about suicide, actively promoted diet coffee / pills when she has an ED .... i mean the list goes on!

Reactions: 13
The dust on the candle dome is disgusting, when she says she is cleaning what the bloody hell does she clean ? I cannot believe she is at home all day and her home is filthy, she needs to leave her jumble sale of a dressing room and clean her home properly. No wonder her old man is always out and the daughter lives in her bedroom, The house is a tit tip.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If anyone from glossy box ever sees this thread i unsubscribed 100% based on the crappy insta huns your choosing to work with!!
Same! Have had a subscription for over a year and now cancelled.
I was getting less and less impressed with it and that topped me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The dust on the candle dome is disgusting, when she says she is cleaning what the bloody hell does she clean ? I cannot believe she is at home all day and her home is filthy, she needs to leave her jumble sale of a dressing room and clean her home properly. No wonder her old man is always out and the daughter lives in her bedroom, The house is a tit tip.
She’s all fur coat no knickers that one bloody skank

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.