Beckyhomesweethome #46 Eat Out to Save People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again changing the super king size bed with a bad back. Yer right .if you back was bad you would not be able to do that for sure.

Reactions: 29
Again changing the super king size bed with a bad back. Yer right .if you back was bad you would not be able to do that for sure.
Exactly! You'd get someone else in the house to do it for you!

Reactions: 8
Why has she bothered sorting the room out when in the next breath she says it all needs to come out for the ceilings skimmed and new carpets?!

Reactions: 13
We all knew it....she's gonna paint the Mushroom doors....bet they will be painted by the weekend

Why has she bothered sorting the room out when in the next breath she says it all needs to come out for the ceilings skimmed and new carpets?!
cos shes frigging batshit crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All those perfumes sitting on the drawers looks like she’s in a teenagers bedroom. So much tit everywhere!

Reactions: 18
No matter how many times she re jigs that dressing room its just too full of shite. She only boxed up them 10001 flip flops a few weeks ago! 🤢

Reactions: 12
I can't help but feel sorry for her. She would desperately love to be displaying high end stuff but copies celebrities with dressing room displays of cheap cheap cheap. Even the stuff she deems "designer" is usually US bought/outlet priced.

I can't help but feel sorry for her. She would desperately love to be displaying high end stuff but copies celebrities with dressing room displays of cheap cheap cheap. Even the stuff she deems "designer" is usually US bought/outlet priced.
I don’t know, with all the money she has spent on other things she could definitely afford to buy some higher end things if she wanted to. Designer isn’t for everyone maybe she’s not interested in it but I think she thinks the more she has the more impressed people are. It’s like the constant mentions of the super king bed, I think she thinks that that impresses people but I really don’t think it does. I can’t work her out.

It's that magic elastic she's wearing round her, I'm telling ya, no-one will ever have a bad back again with one of those ... I mean, look what she's achieved since she thought up her bad back & got that offAmazon for a tenner 😏

• Haha
It's that magic elastic she's wearing round her, I'm telling ya, no-one will ever have a bad back again with one of those ... I mean, look what she's achieved since she thought up her bad back & got that offAmazon for a tenner 😏
Oh you mean the ‘waist trainer’.

• Haha
I don’t know, with all the money she has spent on other things she could definitely afford to buy some higher end things if she wanted to. Designer isn’t for everyone maybe she’s not interested in it but I think she thinks the more she has the more impressed people are. It’s like the constant mentions of the super king bed, I think she thinks that that impresses people but I really don’t think it does. I can’t work her out.
She has a super king size bad in a tiny bedroom, not sure why that would impress anyone. We have a king size and a huge double wardrobe each, large chest of drawers each, a bedside each and I have my dressing table and chair in as all our spare bedroom is set up for when our older son(s) come and stay. We also have an en-suite we’ve not had to change into a ‘wardrobe’ and our family bath has a bath AND a shower. One common theme that runs throughout her stories is that she’s usually alone. I think that’s why she stories so much. Just thinking about the outdoor lights story........al done alone, then alone and needing to show someone as she was excited and happy with her efforts but only her followers to show. Considering she stories so much, morning noon & night.......where is her husband?? I’m not sure why she thinks we all live in adoration and jealousy of her life, house & possessions.

Reactions: 12
She has a super king size bad in a tiny bedroom, not sure why that would impress anyone. We have a king size and a huge double wardrobe each, large chest of drawers each, a bedside each and I have my dressing table and chair in as all our spare bedroom is set up for when our older son(s) come and stay. We also have an en-suite we’ve not had to change into a ‘wardrobe’ and our family bath has a bath AND a shower. One common theme that runs throughout her stories is that she’s usually alone. I think that’s why she stories so much. Just thinking about the outdoor lights story........al done alone, then alone and needing to show someone as she was excited and happy with her efforts but only her followers to show. Considering she stories so much, morning noon & night.......where is her husband?? I’m not sure why she thinks we all live in adoration and jealousy of her life, house & possessions.
Yep I don’t think it’s impressive, I used to have one they’re no big deal, but I think to her she thinks that people will be impressed. That’s how it comes across to me. It really isn’t though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.