Beckyhomesweethome #46 Eat Out to Save People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grrr pisses me off so much how a company like Swan would give this greedy illiterate twit all them products. It pisses me off how every 'influencer' has their stuff and just shows you how fickle they really are as they'd accept any brand if it was free 😡

Reactions: 21
Grrr pisses me off so much how a company like Swan would give this greedy illiterate twit all them products. It pisses me off how every 'influencer' has their stuff and just shows you how fickle they really are as they'd accept any brand if it was free 😡
Companies like that don’t care, as long as they get the sales. That said, I am awaiting delivery of a free Swan coffee machine right now 😂 free off my mam though, not the company haha - twats sent her two instead of one so she’s #gifted one to me ☺ I was more excited until I realised it was a swan one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What was the point of those stories this morning. I'm on my 2nd big cuppa tea and I'm just going to potter around today. Does this twit ever do anything else? Such a bore

Reactions: 25
What was the point of those stories this morning. I'm on my 2nd big cuppa tea and I'm just going to potter around today. Does this twit ever do anything else? Such a bore
What’s the point in any of get stories ? She’s so bleeping boring!

Reactions: 8
She’s so boring I don’t know why anyone would enjoy following her. The garden looks so dull and depressing. There’s no colour anywhere!

Reactions: 15
She is actually one boring sad old cow . Her content on that garden all last week was pathetic . Them pair of fake trees she’s plonked outside her front door look absolutely pathetic with a thousand bleeping lights wrapped around them . She just can’t help herself she’s deranged . What a twit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Not a single plant in the garden. I can only imagine the hedging balls she planted at the front are now dead as she said she forgets to water things! So she has a garden full of painted sheds, solar lights and fake plants. 😕 Grim.

Reactions: 19
Pedalling gousto again! She could of learnt to cook properly in the time she’s had off.

Reactions: 15
She’s so boring I don’t know why anyone would enjoy following her. The garden looks so dull and depressing. There’s no colour anywhere!
I agree, I am so over this whole grey thing now. It just looks so depressing. Her garden isn't a garden, she doesn't have any living plants in it. It's just full of sheds, millions of solar lights and tacky plastic plants 🤮

Reactions: 23
I agree, I am so over this whole grey thing now. It just looks so depressing. Her garden isn't a garden, she doesn't have any living plants in it. It's just full of sheds, millions of solar lights and tacky plastic plants 🤮
exactly! Not somewhere I feel I could relax and enjoy the view!

Reactions: 7
She obviously doesn't realise that kids in Scotland don't go back tomorrow 😏
My lad should have been sitting his Nat 5's this year but him & other kids his age won't be getting that opportunity now so duck off with your fake praise, Beggy, you have no idea how crippling this has been for kids/teachers or their parents.
Does she think she's addressing the nation with these speeches she does?
Just go to bed you illiterate old beg, seriously I just can't stomach her bullshit atm!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.