Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Becky. This morning there is a family waking up without their beautiful daughter who was murdered in the most horrific of circumstances by someone in a position we should all trust. I know you haven’t mentioned this on your Instagram and that’s fine but I’m sure you know it’s happened. But, I beg of you, please stop with the fake excitement and the Friday video. Yes it was funny. Yes it got our shoulders moving when we heard it but honestly, it’s not funny anymore and incredibly insensitive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Bit early but how’s this for a new thread title ?
Boom💥boom 💥boom
I’m off to redecorate another room room room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Star15sh

VIP Member
She looks like a 5 year old who's wet their pants and all that was in lost property was joggers
Screenshot_20210320-090615_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Poptart

VIP Member
Jayson has had the "Astra" vaccine. Wonder if he had it done at the local Vauxhall garage.
Side effects after a vaccination are normal ffs, giving out crap Information is damaging!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Calling this in the coming weeks ;
Me & Jason have been talking and we have decided to buy a hot tub ( tells everyone how much it costs) the back lady said it'll help my back and then I can show it off on my insta for engagement 🥱

Yeah, we know your game, Beggy!

#ThereIsFuckAllWrongWithYourBack

• Heart
Reactions: 37

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Putting that canopy up shows the whole of Instagram that she is a lying cunt and there's fuck all wrong with her back.
Just fuck off, Beggy, you deceitful old skank!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Who does she think she is! As if parents need praise from someone who has broken lockdown rules over and over again! Done nothing worthwhile while sitting on her arse getting paid for the privilege. She’s a disgrace, she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 35

C7645

VIP Member
I’m sorry I know we’ve all said it already but her garden looked so much better before
Edit to add, looks even worse now with the fake screen and canopy, makes it seem even smaller 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Chocoholic85

Get ready peeps!

Good Morning beautiful people Happy Tuesday, I hope you are all alright. I obviously stay up to watch the interview last night obviously yeah, Harry and Meghan yeah, it was hard to watch obviously yeah, and baby Archie yeah. Anyway I’m obviously just having another pottery day, cuppa tea yeah, Jason’s taken Dolly for a walk, Brooke still in bed bless her, so yeah I’m going to get sorted I catch up with you in a bit!

Edited to add my obviously in! Thanks to @conrea37

Last edited:
  • Haha