Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to stop watching her stories this morning because I was getting angry! She hasn’t got a bloody clue! She knows how people feel because she’s been low! You were low for 5 minutes woman! You broke lockdown numerous times, you have had most of the year off, you go back to bed with a cup of tea to pedal the crap candles!! And think of what swipe ups you can make money from. You have not gone without anything or had to suffer anything, you deluded woman!!

Reactions: 26
She hasn't got a bleeping clue, has she? Wittering on about useless crap that means nothing! Just STFU you dried up cretin! 😡

I had to stop watching her stories this morning because I was getting angry! She hasn’t got a bloody clue! She knows how people feel because she’s been low! You were low for 5 minutes woman! You broke lockdown numerous times, you have had most of the year off, you go back to bed with a cup of tea to pedal the crap candles!! And think of what swipe ups you can make money from. You have not gone without anything or had to suffer anything, you deluded woman!!
Exactly!! I don't know why I watch her stories, especially today when I've had a rubbish morning and still feeling angry! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She hasn't got a bleeping clue, has she? Wittering on about useless crap that means nothing! Just STFU you dried up cretin! 😡

Exactly!! I don't know why I watch her stories, especially today when I've had a rubbish morning and still feeling angry! 😡
When I feel like that I read here first then go watch her if you are all having a Laugh about something dumb shes said. I hope your spirits are lifted soon xx

Reactions: 5
It’s Friday and old Beggys rocking the Worzel Gummidge look without the tatty red old house coat on instead shes jutting around in a cheap old Buzz Shirts jumper and joggers . What a treat . The teeth are too much for me this morning she’s giving Nanny McPhee a run for her money this morning .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her diatribe this morning was beyond embarrassing 🙈

Barely finished a sentence. Used the wrong words. What was the fucken point of that shite she spouted? Absolutely no point at all!

I know she says, does and posts much worse but that this morning genuinely left me fucken gobsmacked! She's a certifiable fucken nutcase!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just urgh. She wants fame and money and she's going to change it up next year for no reason other than because her account is shiiiiiit. Master manipulator. Put
Your stomach away, state of her. Also she
Thinks she's
Something,didn't
Want
Braces ,they were
Not
Cool,I'm near same
Age-I had them -every one around me had them. She has her street cred to live up to,she's absolutely no prize ,and she's no
Clue whatsoever about suffering. More to the pity.

Reactions: 3
This woman doesn’t deserve a dog, who cares if it’s raining, my dog still loves a walk & I walked him at 6am in the dark & rain as I do every morning behind work, I’m not gonna just not walk him because it’s raining! He’ll go for a long walk out in the fields later too with hubby. Her dog just hasn’t got a life outside that house which is really sad.
I was really surprised when she mentioned Dolly was only 4years old (I think) I thought she was a lot older as she is very quiet and doesn’t get that excited (only when someone’s at the door)
Maybe it’s just the breeds nature.
My brother has an Akita and it lay about most of the day didn’t really play about and he was told the dog was depressed Dolly could be aswell
Think I would be as well if I only got a walk when it was not raining

She loves the insta community because we all notice when we are all down . Someone messaged her to ask if she was ok as she seemed a bit down - No begga it is others that notice that you are sulking you dont notice that your 100k bots are ok or not . Self absorbed witch.🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure in amongst her 100's of coats one of them will be waterproof so she can walk the dog in the rain! Waterproof trousers are a god send as a dog owner also. No excuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Becky "so sad about Barbra windsor"
10 seconds later ad about soul candles 🤦‍♀️
An ad that she can’t even spell the company she promotes and works with correctly 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Wee speech from the Begster this morning, “we are all still trying to keep each other’s momentos up” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Thick as tit 🤡🤡
That line she made actually made me laugh out loud. Sums up her intelligence right there 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I was really surprised when she mentioned Dolly was only 4years old (I think) I thought she was a lot older as she is very quiet and doesn’t get that excited (only when someone’s at the door)
Maybe it’s just the breeds nature.
My brother has an Akita and it lay about most of the day didn’t really play about and he was told the dog was depressed Dolly could be aswell
Think I would be as well if I only got a walk when it was not raining
I have a Cockapoo like Dolly and he needs so much exercise, even after a long walk he drops the ball at our feet the minute we are in doors and he is so playful!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂@cratfty you sure are Beggy 🤣

I have a Cockapoo like Dolly and he needs so much exercise, even after a long walk he drops the ball at our feet the minute we are in doors and he is so playful!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂@cratfty you sure are Beggy 🤣
Same with my labradoodle, needs to run so much energy off (he looks like a giant version of Dolly)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When I feel like that I read here first then go watch her if you are all having a Laugh about something dumb shes said. I hope your spirits are lifted soon xx
Yeh, I should do that! Aww thank you. 😊 Just fed up of my commuting even on my day off work! I'll be home by 2pm then I'm not leaving until work tomorrow! 😂 I hope you are well. 😊 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
bleeping old bag has zero clue what is happening in the world.
This coronavirus hasn't affected her sad, pathetic, lonely life one bit.
She hasn't gone without, hasn't struggled, hasn't lost a family member or a job or a home.
She has just sat at home spending money, watching films & doing duck all to help anyone else.
How she sits there saying we've all egged each other on...WTAF?
The woman is illiterate, she can't speak, she can't spell, she has no grasp of life full stop.
I didn't wear braces as it wasn't cool?!!
So she was one of those girls who had to look perfect I guess, a little bit like Brooke.
No wonder that girl is like she is having a mother like Beggy.
Pair of brain dead bleeping morons.
Just get in the bin, the pair of you 🗑

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeh, I should do that! Aww thank you. 😊 Just fed up of my commuting even on my day off work! I'll be home by 2pm then I'm not leaving until work tomorrow! 😂 I hope you are well. 😊 Xx
Make the most of your time in doors sweetie, I’m fine thank you 😊

Reactions: 1
Just been and picked my daughter up from nursery it's absolutely peeing it down, I don't drive so we've had to walk while we were out we saw a lovely little old woman walking her dog she was plodding along loving life. Begs if a oap can take their dog out in the rain so can you, you old crow

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Certainly won’t be buying the wire kit

Why don’t small businesses understand it puts people of buying when they send beggy £124 worth of products (yes I went and added it up)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.