Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would any sane woman buy £12 shampoo off eBay when you could go to Superdrug and buy a branded one for a fiver !!! 🤔🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
There she goes again! People on their arses making sure at the very least their children have a good Christmas and there she is flashing a £50 Amazon gift card! Could’ve just told us and given us a quick flash of the card, but we got a second flash of it so we could all see the amount. 🙄🙄🙄
I know right! It's these tiny gestures that make the covetous hag so breathtakingly awful!

Reactions: 7
No amount of money in the hairdressers will do her any good . She’ll be back ralphing it’s Friday in the morning looking like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards with her hair looking matted and greasy standing on end wearing that tatty old trampy red dressing gown . Lucky eBay for her advertising their hair products . What a prized turkey . 😂

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
TGIF is this woman delusional.........people only would say TGIF when you work all week and get to relax and go out but no one is doing that lately Beggy as we don’t have dodgy husbands or lazy wife’s

Reactions: 9
Can you not put money on an Amazon account using your debit card? Why did she have to use a gift card to pre load her husbands account? I smell some dodgy shenanigans ie money laundering!
I wonder if it’s a gift from his work? £50 is like the max amount HMRC class as trivial benefits

sometimes we get amazon vouchers from work and you have to load them onto your Amazon account before you can actually spend them

Reactions: 5
This woman doesn’t deserve a dog, who cares if it’s raining, my dog still loves a walk & I walked him at 6am in the dark & rain as I do every morning behind work, I’m not gonna just not walk him because it’s raining! He’ll go for a long walk out in the fields later too with hubby. Her dog just hasn’t got a life outside that house which is really sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wee speech from the Begster this morning, “we are all still trying to keep each other’s momentos up” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Thick as tit 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg yes beggy let’s all keep each other “momento’s “ up! WTAF such a moron you really need to think about what you’re going to say before you spout your shite out. One of THE most selfish person I’ve seen on Instagram over the pandemic. Off you duck with you pathetic try at a motivational talk! 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know, losing my job, having no money and having IVF pushed back a year was really difficult. But, I must say Becky has helped keep my momento's up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
she really should just keep her mouth shut, she just doesn’t understand any of it. makes herself look more of a dick by addressing issue when she’s clueless. “egging each other on” I mean isn’t that a term kids use when they’re up to no good?!
as for momentos, well i have no words 🥴
I don’t even own a dog but i thought it was odd she wouldn’t take her out because it’s wet. surely the dog would still go? Although a friends dog hates rain and sulks when she has to walk in it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How many dots already this morning.

take instagram away and she is actually lonely, I don’t think she has a lot of friends.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.