Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have ad on every story
She literally said ‘I spoke to ASA and they said...’ ....then obvs do what they say! Then questioned it, then had a message off a random who said the same, so she’ll do that.. she’s as thick as tit!

Reactions: 7
She literally said ‘I spoke to ASA and they said...’ ....then obvs do what they say! Then questioned it, then had a message off a random who said the same, so she’ll do that.. she’s as thick as tit!
I reported her to ASA over the cleaner not clearly marked as ad.

Reactions: 5
Why don’t you just hashtag “I’m a Beggy bleep” on everything instead? Jesus. 🙄 and why in the name of god is she hash tagging “beauty” on her latest posts?! False advertising right there! 😂 maybe I can report her to ASA for that 🤔

I wonder how many more times she’ll tell us today that “Mac’s coming for tea” already mentioned it 3 times. I think we hit 6 times last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beggy is wearing her toddler top today with a big B on . Omg No Beggy Really OMG. Just no. B. Not bee for begggggyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Things that annoy me:

• Overuse / misuse of the word "obviously" - you will notice it now if you haven't already
  • Potter potter potter. Pottering. Having a pottery day. What is this verb she has invented?!
  • The jealousy of larger accounts that literally seeps from every pore
  • Please. Stop. Hinting. For. Freebies. But fair enough, if companies are going to send them to her then why not. I'm more disappointed in those companies than anything else!

Other than that I actually don't mind her. Well I watch her stories so I must find her entertaining in one way or another! She does definitely state the obvious but I think that's literally because she has no other content!

Is Her Son Mac round for tea tonight or is Just eat delivering A big Mac for tea?
Mac and cheese! With the cheese seived out.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One thing that I’ve noticed today that she always does, just today it’s really pissing on my chips is the way she laughs through her nose. The sniff laugh 😡

• Sick
God think of the the amount of calories in the alcohol she drinks on a weekly basis. She must eat crumbs to make up for it.

Reactions: 6
I know what’s a good idea post a picture of my daughter driving a car with her phone on her lap and then broadcast what insurance company she’s with??
What an absolute bellend!!
Everyone knows where she lives, her name, what car she drives, and now her insurance company.
Becky u absolute cock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Things that annoy me:

• Overuse / misuse of the word "obviously" - you will notice it now if you haven't already
  • Potter potter potter. Pottering. Having a pottery day. What is this verb she has invented?!
  • The jealousy of larger accounts that literally seeps from every pore
  • Please. Stop. Hinting. For. Freebies. But fair enough, if companies are going to send them to her then why not. I'm more disappointed in those companies than anything else!
Other than that I actually don't mind her. Well I watch her stories so I must find her entertaining in one way or another! She does definitely state the obvious but I think that's literally because she has no other content!

Mac and cheese! With the cheese seived out.....
Pottery day 🤨 everytime she says this I always picture her getting a pottery wheel out 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually looking forward to her going to the brand show in London tomorrow. Begging will be at peak level and tongue out all day to try and lick LQOC's arse. If she doesn't manage to get a wide gob boomerang with Lynsey she'll be fuming. #fuckup

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know what’s a good idea post a picture of my daughter driving a car with her phone on her lap and then broadcast what insurance company she’s with??
What an absolute bellend!!
Everyone knows where she lives, her name, what car she drives, and now her insurance company.
Becky u absolute cock!!
What I wanna know is how an 18 year old who’s only had her license for 1 year has managed to get her insurance for £500 a year? 🤔

Why don’t you just hashtag “I’m a Beggy bleep” on everything instead? Jesus. 🙄 and why in the name of god is she hash tagging “beauty” on her latest posts?! False advertising right there! 😂 maybe I can report her to ASA for that 🤔

I wonder how many more times she’ll tell us today that “Mac’s coming for tea” already mentioned it 3 times. I think we hit 6 times last week.
I want photographic evidence of this 😂 preferably with him holding up a copy of today’s newspaper to prove it’s not an old pic 😂

What I wanna know is how an 18 year old who’s only had her license for 1 year has managed to get her insurance for £500 a year? 🤔
Probably a 6 month policy and the thick prick hasn’t realised.

Reactions: 1
I want photographic evidence of this 😂 preferably with him holding up a copy of today’s newspaper to prove it’s not an old pic 😂
Don’t worry she will do a nauseating boomerang of him looking pissed off and then a quick story of her ‘cooking dinner’ with dolly up on the chair and Brooke telling her to duck off and then an hour later she will do a ‘macs just gone’ story. Cos we all care obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t worry she will do a nauseating boomerang of him looking pissed off and then a quick story of her ‘cooking dinner’ with dolly up on the chair and Brooke telling her to duck off and then an hour later she will do a ‘macs just gone’ story. Cos we all care obviously
Place your bets for what’s on the menu! I’m going for some kind of stir fry. I don’t think she would dare do her kong po for fear of us taking the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Place your bets for what’s on the menu! I’m going for some kind of stir fry. I don’t think she would dare do her kong po for fear of us taking the piss 😂
Not even kidding, walking round my local co op and the sharwoods kung po is on offer. I can't even bring myself to try it now, I see it too often!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.