Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is odd she’s not mentioned any of her Dads today.

I’m still shocked she’s not been to see her mum. It’s been ages. Disgusting. I’d do anything to have a good relationship with my mum, Becky takes it for granted she has a mum that loves her and cares. I think Becky has some kind of issues with her parents, she seems quite cold towards them.

Reactions: 9
Why are you all surprised? She hasn’t gone to see her mum who has cancer so why would she bother with any of her dads on Father’s Day? She’s a selfish old bag who would rather go and see dawn 5 times a week and play around with her clothes

Reactions: 11
Why are you all surprised? She hasn’t gone to see her mum who has cancer so why would she bother with any of her dads on Father’s Day? She’s a selfish old bag who would rather go and see dawn 5 times a week and play around with her clothes
She’s a bleeping selfish witch! Pisses me off how she shows zero respect to her parents, how she never visits, never takes them out, never does anything to spend any QUALITY time with them...
Show her Dawn & Shelley’s bleeping shed and a bottle of gin though and she’s on it quick smart!
She makes me sick!!!! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s a bleeping selfish witch! Pisses me off how she shows zero respect to her parents, how she never visits, never takes them out, never does anything to spend any QUALITY with them...
Show her Dawn & Shelley’s bleeping shed and a bottle of gin though and she’s on it quick smart!
She makes me sick!!!! 😡
Selfish! She’ll be crying when they’ve gone

Reactions: 6
Could someone explain the 3 dads. Real dad, stepdad and?
Why she not bothered to mention or see any of them. Rather have a chill day after 3 days of moving tit around only to move it again in a month no doubt

Reactions: 4
Could someone explain the 3 dads. Real dad, stepdad and?
Why she not bothered to mention or see any of them. Rather have a chill day after 3 days of moving tit around only to move it again in a month no doubt
1 of them is who she thought was her biological dad until she was 20 or something, 1 of them is her actual biological dad and 1 is her stepdad who's been married to her mum for years

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone notiice Brooke’s phone in her lap while driving again? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Anyone notiice Brooke’s phone in her lap while driving again? 😡
I was just about to mention the same thing! Why the hell does she need it on her knee? When my daughter drives her phone goes in her bag & in either the passenger footwell or the back seat. I’d be mortified if I saw her driving with her phone on her lap. So irresponsible!!!!

Reactions: 3
Hey Becky,
I know you read here, so I just wanted to tell you that the next time I ever see you in the car with Brooke & she has her phone on her knee I will screenshot the pic & report her to the police.
I know what area you live, what Brooke’s full name is, her date of birth & where she works so she WILL be found!
And just so you know, this isn’t a threat...It’s a promise!!!!!!!!

Have a word with your dumb duck of a daughter...FFS this kind of thing kills innocent people you absolute pair of cunts!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just looked online and gov.co.uk says
‘You can get 6 penalty points and a £200 fine if you use a hand-held phone when driving. You’ll also lose your licence if you passed your driving test in the last 2 years.’

This is the second time Becky has filmed her doing it so I’ve no doubt she goes on her phone every single time she’s driving. So selfish and inconsiderate of the safety of other people, never mind herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
(I've commented on other threads before..)

I used to follow Beggy and waw.. hasn't she changed? Whats happened to the happy post?! She claims to be 'relateable' but who can actually afford to shop and buy so much tit and tat like she does without getting into serious debt?! You dont ever see her going out to family dinners with her family.. she used the 'my mum had cancer' to get attention and sympothy.. maybe that sounds a bit far BUT she barely saw her mum, only a quick visit and when she went to hers and they tried whatever alcohol it was (suprise suprise) oh and when they go to the car bootsale. My mother in law isnt in the best of health and we see her 3 times a week and always by her side when she goes to hospital! Where is her 'caring side' that she showed Colleen (god rest her soul)? Never heard her mention Colleen since and she genuinely was one lovely woman.. also, is my daughter spoke to me the way Bratty Brooke speaks to her and Jason, i would stop it there and then! Seeing her have her phone on her lap when driving infuriated me and knowing Beggy well enough she would say 'it was just on her lap, she wasnt on it'.. if her phone rang or vibrated when on her lap, she would look down. THATS a distraction. A friend of a friend lost her sister after she lost control of her car, her phone rang and she looked to the passenger side where her phone was and went straight into a van.. she genuinely gets on my nerves and grates on me! If my partner was like the way Beggy is, constantly doing stories, it would cause problems! Shes more on it than off it..

P.s Beggy, i know how to make coleslaw. Doesnt take a genious love.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
(I've commented on other threads before..)

I used to follow Beggy and waw.. hasn't she changed? Whats happened to the happy post?! She claims to be 'relateable' but who can actually afford to shop and buy so much tit and tat like she does without getting into serious debt?! You dont ever see her going out to family dinners with her family.. she used the 'my mum had cancer' to get attention and sympothy.. maybe that sounds a bit far BUT she barely saw her mum, only a quick visit and when she went to hers and they tried whatever alcohol it was (suprise suprise) oh and when they go to the car bootsale. My mother in law isnt in the best of health and we see her 3 times a week and always by her side when she goes to hospital! Where is her 'caring side' that she showed Colleen (god rest her soul)? Never heard her mention Colleen since and she genuinely was one lovely woman.. also, is my daughter spoke to me the way Bratty Brooke speaks to her and Jason, i would stop it there and then! Seeing her have her phone on her lap when driving infuriated me and knowing Beggy well enough she would say 'it was just on her lap, she wasnt on it'.. if her phone rang or vibrated when on her lap, she would look down. THATS a distraction. A friend of a friend lost her sister after she lost control of her car, her phone rang and she looked to the passenger side where her phone was and went straight into a van.. she genuinely gets on my nerves and grates on me! If my partner was like the way Beggy is, constantly doing stories, it would cause problems! Shes more on it than off it..

P.s Beggy, i know how to make coleslaw. Doesnt take a genious love.
She has never remembered the anniversary of Colly's death and as she records everything,you would have thought she would have said or done something in memory of her....Can't believe she's talking and planning her xmas trees already,I hope she doesn't do that stupid countdown in the lead up to xmas day again,it was so irritating.

Reactions: 6
Watch a film and cry at the end...what's the one thing you must do..yes film yourself for your followers cause that's important..attention seeking cow..

Reactions: 10
Watch a film and cry at the end...what's the one thing you must do..yes film yourself for your followers cause that's important..attention seeking cow..
She’s been reading this, that’s what made her realise how much of a horrid person she is. Her attitude is so wrong. If you has been on Instagram for all this time and only had a handful of original followers left would you not be wondering why everyone had unfollowed.

She needs an intervention from someone and quickly.

Reactions: 7
We didn’t see Alexa chose the number and what a surprise the winner is someone she knew, ffs.

If she fkin taps that worktop one more bastard time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.