Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes life so much harder for herself. If she didn’t have all that ridiculous amount of clothes, shoes, bags and tat, she could have spent the last 3 days with her family.

Imagine that eh, Becky?!!!
Think I would rather sort the room out!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s got anger issues and her family are afraid to say anything to her. She does go off on one when she’s got a bee in her bonnet. And we’ve all seen how nasty she can be fat shaming people etc.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me a lot, probably too much, of my late grandmother. She had bipolar disorder (I think there’s a different term for it now but that’s what it was back then) and a severe drinking problem. No matter how much my grandad tried to get her help, she point blank refused there was anything wrong. I suspect this might be the case with Becky and why Jason seems to be getting more and more irate with her and spending less and less time at home. My grandma was also a hoarder, to point where she had so many piles of stuff scattered throughout the house, you could barely move.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s taking Jason out for breakfast / lunch tomorrow, I reckon that’s the only time he gets a decent meal inside of him is when he goes out to eat, poor sod!

Reactions: 4
If I was her I’d convert the loft and have one big dressing space. Turn the other rooms back to bedrooms.

Reactions: 4
look at her page an the last ten pictures compared to the rest of her pics the last ten just look crazy manic

Reactions: 5
I wonder what extra crap she brings home from the car boot sale tomorrow?
Why is she even going? She did a bootsale and got rid of a load of stuff and now she’s filling the house up with more crap! What the duck is the point! She pisses me right off

Reactions: 6
I am really shocked by the volume of clothes and shoes one person owns. A whole bedroom full of clothes. Three bookcases full of shoes.

Compulsive behaviour is worrying...

Reactions: 14
Her bleeping legs 🤢🤢🤢 she looks like a battered old chicken. Why does she feel the need to show everyone all her disgusting ‘injuries’ firstly nobody gives a tit and secondly duck off. The bleeping coleslaw 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly do we really need a tutorial? She’s mental that one, seriously. Oh and look a tutorial on how to build a bookcase... don’t think we really needed that time lapse, I mean if we really didn’t know we could just read the instructions... what is that top she’s wearing?? A giant sun with a smiley face 😂😂😂 why does she dress like a 5 year old?? With her ugly nude bra hanging out. She needs help that one. Who is this ‘friend’? I don’t think they’re real. She is a compulsive liar apparently so she’s probably made them up to try and make it seem like she has a life. The state she’s got that house in just by emptying 1 room! She’s emptied 1 room and filled up 2 rooms with the stuff out of it! More tit to chuck in the garage 🙄 it’s just a dumping ground for her collection of crap! And stuff for charity? She will chuck it on facebay and try and get money for it. And it will only be 3 or 4 things she’s got rid of. ‘If anyone wants to come round and clean for me I would appreciate it’ but yesterday was going on about how she doesn’t stop cleaning. And that’s definitely a beg for a cleaning company or Lynsey to come and clean her house. She’s such a lazy witch, all of that is her own mess as well. If you can spend all day bleeping around moving your stuff around 2 different rooms for literally no reason then you can clean up after yourself you twit! ‘I didn’t even have a gin either, she wasn’t drinking so I had a lemonade’ mate what is actually wrong with her? All she thinks about is alcohol and changing rooms around. The woman’s clearly on drugs. Why does she keep going on about the Ad thing? It’s you that can’t manage it Beggy it’s not us that needs to be told 😂 I don’t get why she repeats herself over and over again ALL THE TIME. FUCKKK OFFFFFF. I wish her Instagram would get deleted 😂
Can you actually imagine how she’d cope if her instagram got deleted and she had to start again from scratch 😂 From 60k to zero! She’d be admitted to the priory! (Obviously I say the priory as opposed to t
When you go shopping for something specific and they don’t have want you want so you just buy random crap anyway ...,.
Exactly! The daft bint goes on to say she’s going to Essex on Monday so will get what she actually wants then! Last time I checked today was Saturday..... you telling me she can’t wait 48hrs so she buys MORE tat instead?? The woman is on drugs! She must be!

Children’s sequin boxes for the childish pensioner
Aren’t they vile! Matches the babyish stag wallpaper a treat though 😂

look at her page an the last ten pictures compared to the rest of her pics the last ten just look crazy manic
Gives me a migraine!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.