Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleep has been messaged for years telling her happy post is not bleeping happy post! She is preaching there like she knows everything, I reminder lunar monthly she’s a big twiggy tier. But no she’s been told from the ASA!

The ASA will fine her shortly due to the amount of people reporting her (that 1% 🤪)

“Hello ASA anonymous “ 😂😂😂
Has anyone ever actually seen her light a bleeping candle..ever!?!?!?

Reactions: 9
She needs serious help she’s so trying to be someone she’s not , her mate reckons she’s in serious debt and Jason don’t no, I suppose with all getting statements online now she gets away with it as there’s nothing in the post .!! The amount she spends is obscene even people who are loaded don’t go out spending like that her chasing fame is severely effecting her mental health this Instagram malarkey really isn’t for someone as unstable as she is having her account closed down would do her a favour .!!

Reactions: 5
I got sucked into the whole soul candle malarky and bought the relax spray/ diffuser & candle...
Personally, I thought they were a load of shite. Wasted over £60 on that crap!!

I won a competition once and got a candle from soul it was the Relax one and it bleeping stinks 😷 it went in the bin.

She needs serious help she’s so trying to be someone she’s not , her mate reckons she’s in serious debt and Jason don’t no, I suppose with all getting statements online now she gets away with it as there’s nothing in the post .!! The amount she spends is obscene even people who are loaded don’t go out spending like that her chasing fame is severely effecting her mental health this Instagram malarkey really isn’t for someone as unstable as she is having her account closed down would do her a favour .!!
I would be so happy if her account got deleted 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She needs therapy NOW!!
It’s concerning. It’s almost like filling a void, it makes me sad 😔 to see this, deep down you wonder how happy someone with these traits are. the rooms may work for her, but the contents are excessive. It’s as though she’s trying to copy Westholmeproperties with the layout of the shoes etc. But Nikki has quality over quantity and clears her wardrobes out frequently- selling and also to charity

Reactions: 12
She makes life so much harder for herself. If she didn’t have all that ridiculous amount of clothes, shoes, bags and tat, she could have spent the last 3 days with her family.

Imagine that eh, Becky?!!!
Her mum for example!!!!! Becky I will say this again to you directly, make the most of every second with your mum!!!! You have had a scare with her cancer. So use that and spend time with her!!

• Heart
Her mum for example!!!!! Becky I will say this again to you directly, make the most of every second with your mum!!!! You have had a scare with her cancer. So use that and spend time with her!!
Don’t worry she will see her tomorrow at the bootsale 😂 as that’s the only time she ever bothers, and that’s only coz she’s going anyway.

Reactions: 5
The problem is she wants a bit of what everyone else has got or what they are doing ,she’s following other accounts and sees things and thinks “I want that”,it’s sad coz even her few friends she’s got are slating her behind her back as they no how false she’s being on there she’s getting herself and others copying her in debt just to fill a void and to pasify her mental health problem ..she needs help and soon before and Jason seriously needs to look into her finances as if he honestly believes she’s doing all what she does as well as paying for her car each month out of a cashiers wages he must be incredibly stupid !!

Reactions: 7
There’s goes another £10 wasted on crap!
So, the lace black dress - the shop had to reduce it to £10 to sell it, then the person who bought it sells it on. Car boot sale, I bet Becky never wears it, there’s obviously something not right about it but hey ho, it was a bargain!

And don’t get me started on those bloody elephants!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she feel the need to make a story just to say “pottery day, yea just gonna have a pottery day yea”.
And those elephants 🤢 there’s a reason someone was selling them and that’s coz they are bleeping disgusting and no one wants them in their home 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More crappy carboot clothes? Why the duck would you do 3 days of clearing and organising to bring more crap in?!
The woman is a nutcase!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to make a story just to say “pottery day, yea just gonna have a pottery day yea”.
And those elephants 🤢 there’s a reason someone was selling them and that’s coz they are bleeping disgusting and no one wants them in their home 🤦‍♀️
Bet the bonking elephants will look amazing painted bkue like the bull dog ( no not herself) ornament!! NOT

Why has she gotta feel up every thing she touches, groping that silk thing like she’s getting a thrill out of it, bleeping weirdo. And I’m pretty sure Brooke is telling her to duck off filming her in the last story 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re all back in bed 🙄 it’s 1 o clock in the afternoon! Why isn’t she with her Dad ( I know she has a few to choose from lol) Again, no consideration for anyone else but herself! I’d give my bloody right arm to have my Dad here today, she seriously has no bloody idea!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re all back in bed 🙄 it’s 1 o clock in the afternoon! Why isn’t she with her Dad ( I know she has a few to choose from lol) Again, no consideration for anyone else but herself! I’d give my bloody right arm to have my Dad here today, she seriously has no bloody idea!!!
Was just about to say that she has three dads so should she not be popping in to see them all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.