Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the winner of her competition is someone she knows...duck me, I didn’t see that coming

And she follows her and they live in the same town and they worked together...

Becky you’re a cheating,lying little woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
omg what a bleeping joke what are the odds of her knowing the winner out of 11k people that entered bleeping scamming cuntrag

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We didn’t see Alexa chose the number and what a surprise the winner is someone she knew, ffs.

If she fkin taps that worktop one more bastard time.
I couldn’t watch her trying to justify how she picks people due to the tapping on the screen. If she’s not reading this I’m Gundi

Reactions: 6
They don’t follow Yasmin or Soul by what I can see.
Seriously, she is the biggest bullshitting arse wipe I’ve ever watched!

Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever actually seen her light a bleeping candle..ever!?!?!?
No she never does she shows you how to dust them with a make up brush . What I don’t get is why are these companies sending her free candles and reeds why ! Send them to someone who really would appreciate them and it doesn’t have to be someone with a load of fake followers either wake up soul candles and jasmine Jesus

Reactions: 5
OMG the amount of stories this morning already and it’s only 8am! ‘Everyone always says Brooke’s like Jason and macs like me’ well bleeping duh considering Jason isn’t macs dad you thicko 😂 ‘it’s weird how your kids are a part of you, like different features’ FFS 😂😂😂 is she for real? ‘Now Brooke’s getting older she’s getting more of my features like the blonde hair and brown eyes’ sorry but your blonde hair comes from a bottle you twit, you can’t inherit hair dye! I can’t even deal with this level of stupid so early in the morning. I’m done already 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did I just hear that prick correctly.... Mac is 5 foot 11 or 5 foot 12 😂😂😂😂
You silly lady you can’t have 5 foot 12 it’s 6 foot you fool! 😂 I’ve just finished a 12 hour night shift that has done me in 😂 Night you ‘beauts’ see you all later

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have reported brooke with a screenshot of her driving using her phone. Nobody should be selfish enough to put people at risk. Clearly using it for music, which I do....however mine goes on the floor of the passenger.... To have it where she has its clearly been changing songs while driving. twit

Reactions: 15
She’s started Christmas so everyone will copy her and she can big herself up and feed her massive ego. She has to be the first to do anything so everything is always her idea. Like the loo roll trick and sweet boxes no wonder Jason is never in he’s sick of hearing it! She never goes out of her way to see her mum only at the car boot and when she wants her mum to take some of her tat to look after while she fills the house with more crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did I just hear that prick correctly.... Mac is 5 foot 11 or 5 foot 12 😂😂😂😂
You silly lady you can’t have 5 foot 12 it’s 6 foot you fool! 😂 I’ve just finished a 12 hour night shift that has done me in 😂 Night you ‘beauts’ see you all later
I sat shouting it’s 6ft you tit lol.

Going to visit Claire, but still can’t visit her mum or Dad. Ok. She would say she’s been but didn’t story it but we all know Becky tells us her plans each day and she hasn’t been near her mums, She definitely has issues towards her mum, which is her business of course.

Reactions: 5
I have reported brooke with a screenshot of her driving using her phone. Nobody should be selfish enough to put people at risk. Clearly using it for music, which I do....however mine goes on the floor of the passenger.... To have it where she has its clearly been changing songs while driving. twit
I’m reporting too. Just need to confirm their address. Not hard using google earth and the location of Morrison’s behind the house. Unless someone has it to hand to save me half hour? Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up...Mac is about 5’12 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength!
Oh and it’s weird how kids are a part of you...No, Beggy, it’s not weird at all, they have your genes you massive 🛎🔚🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.