Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleep has been messaged for years telling her happy post is not bleeping happy post! She is preaching there like she knows everything, I reminder lunar monthly she’s a big twiggy tier. But no she’s been told from the ASA!

The ASA will fine her shortly due to the amount of people reporting her (that 1% 🤪)

So for a second time ASA have spoken to her. Yes it’s ad upfront. But she’s still not got it right on today’s soul candles post 🤦‍♀️
“Hello ASA anonymous “ 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So all gifted items are tagged... tagged Argos in the dressing room posts, so they gifted her the bookcases then?

This bleep has been messaged for years telling her happy post is not bleeping happy post! She is preaching there like she knows everything, I reminder lunar monthly she’s a big twiggy tier. But no she’s been told from the ASA!

The ASA will fine her shortly due to the amount of people reporting her (that 1% 🤪)

“Hello ASA anonymous “ 😂😂😂
She won’t care as it won’t be her paying the fine it will be Jason

Reactions: 4
When you go shopping for something specific and they don’t have want you want so you just buy random crap anyway ...,.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s just so desperate for attention!! Showing us those bruised legs (a cry for people to message “poor you”) 🙄

What’s with all the Argos tags this morning? Wanting some freebies from them I wonder??? 😡
Exactly my thoughts 🤔

Reactions: 1
It’s just ludicrous. Didn’t have what she wanted, but just had to buy something. See how Jason’s fucked off again. Poor bloke. Though seriously, he married the bag, he should take some responsibility and tell her she’s not well. I’m going to do a mass reporting to ASA. Sooner her account gets closed, the better. Vile cow.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here.

Buying more boxes to ‘tide her over’ while the ones she wanted come in stock. How about use the ones you have already but turn them around if you don’t like to see the stains? What an absolute waste of money 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
3 whole days sorting her clothes and shoes out 😳😳😳 what a waste of time 🤦‍♀️.

She'd have it done in a couple of hours if she didn't stop every 5 seconds to 'blog' what she was doing.

I used to enjoy Becky's posts but she's so self involved. I'd be embarrassed having that much stuff. She definitely is filling a void by hoarding and 'sorting' her stuff continuously like she does. Then acting all hassled as if she's doing someone a massive favour. Sadly time to unfollow for me as I can't continue watching her and since finding this site I now realise how much begging and hinting for free stuff she does.

I can only imagine what she's like in real life and bet she swans around thinking she's a celebrity.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here.

Buying more boxes to ‘tide her over’ while the ones she wanted come in stock. How about use the ones you have already but turn them around if you don’t like to see the stains? What an absolute waste of money 🤦🏼‍♀️
Especially as she putting them underneath her rails of tat!

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here.

I thought the same and messaged her to ask why she didn't just turn them around.The new sequin ones she got aren't even the right size for the unit,she just said..Seems like she has to buy something every day whether it's the right thing or not.

Reactions: 9
She definitely has a problem, she said she doesn’t have mental health problems but somebody who spends money like she does is filling some kind of void in her life. All those bruises aren’t right either, she’s attention seeking in the worst possible way!

Reactions: 7
My brain is bleeping frazzled with watching her erratic behaviour so god only knows what’s going on in the heads of those who live with her 🤯

No wonder Mac stays clear of it...

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here.

The waste is incredible! Mindblowing. She's so "living for now" that she buys more and more short life plastic + unrecyclable stuff, until she finds what she wants. Becky! You're chasing a dream! You can't buy happiness. Why is the family not seeing this erratic, hoarding, materialistic behaviour? You may be kind to your friends, you might say the right things but your behaviours speak volumes!

Reactions: 10
She seem to have an obsessive personality. Felling like she has to have stuff and multiple of those things. Still sad that strangers on the internet can see what’s happening but her family don’t seem to see her behaviour as erratic!
I feel she should have some kind of counselling or therapy. Her eating disorder must of been a coping mechanism and now the ridiculous spending and moving stuff has taken over. Poor woman x

Long time lurker here.

Or bleeping wash them 😂 better still wash ya bleeping hands before you touch stuff! Dirty cow!

Reactions: 8
She makes life so much harder for herself. If she didn’t have all that ridiculous amount of clothes, shoes, bags and tat, she could have spent the last 3 days with her family.

Imagine that eh, Becky?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.