Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all for content...
If she wasn’t doing this she’d just be ‘pottering’ or catching up on some tit telly like she does.
She knows how boring that is so she goes off on one of her hell-bent ideas to change things around but come 6’o clock tonight the place won’t look any different! It’s all bullshit..😤

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind clothes and items on view as long as they’re tidy but when they’re all overflowing and rammed in then they look tit.
I have a clothes rail and it’s very tidy, nice hangers, in colour order (sad I know! but so aesthetically pleasing haha) with about 5/6 pairs of shoes on the bottom, but her clothes look like a charity shop clearance rail, and the shoes she loves to have on display so much look like they’ve been thrown into that bookcase 😫

Reactions: 14
Ffs did she really just educate people on what aisle you’ll find poles in. I’m done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t actually find the words today. Just, WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?!
One day Jason will snap and she’ll be found dead under a pile of all that crap and poles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs a middle support bracket on that rail. How long until it collapses under the weight of all that chinese tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this stupid project has already cost how much for bookcases and poles? Seriously Becky, not necessary! Take most of it to the charity shop, you won’t miss it!
Poor Jason 🙄

Reactions: 9
She needs a middle support bracket on that rail. How long until it collapses under the weight of all that chinese tat?
It has collapsed once before and she just bought metal brackets to replace the plastic ones! It was still bowing in the middle and looked like it would go again any minute

• Haha
How can one person have so much stuff?! I have one side of a small alcove sliding door wardrobe and manage to fit all of my clothes and coats in it and even the bag of “motivation” clothes for me to lose weight (stuff I fit in when I was about 5 stone lighter) and even that is only a few dresses. How does Jason put up with it? And where is the grand baby going to stay when it’s staying at Nanny’s? There’s no space in their bedroom for a little travel cot either?

Reactions: 7
Omg did she really just shake her arse in the mirror? 😳🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

The bleeping squealing. What is she, bleeping 5? ‘I’ve got a longer pole’ *SQUEAL* ‘omg I can fit so much more stuff on it now’ what a bleep

• Sick
Omg did she really just shake her arse in the mirror? 😳🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

The bleeping squealing. What is she, bleeping 5? ‘I’ve got a longer pole’ *SQUEAL* ‘omg I can fit so much more stuff on it now’ what a bleep

Think what she meant to say was “I can go buy more cheap pineapple and lip T-shirt’s from eBay now 😣

• Haha
She so reads the comments on here,she's just mentioned the middle bracket and then spouts 'each to their own,it works for us',well obviously it doesn't if she keeps moving stuff from one room to the other.

Reactions: 5
‘It works for US’ why does she keep saying that. It works for you Becky nobody else is benefiting from your tit ‘dressing rooms’ it just looks like the back store of a charity shop.

• Haha
How many clothes & shoes!!!!!! OMG! That’s more than my local department store has! That’s an obscene amount of stuff!

Reactions: 8
She’s a disgrace, all the charities and organisations that could benefit from all that stuff. Now if she wore it all fine, but she doesn’t! It’s all one massive waste, bleeping greedy little witch!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.