Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing even more ‘war wounds’ ffs Becky why do you have to share every little thing. People don’t want to see or hear about injuries. If she got a splinter she would have to mention it. I don’t tell everyone when I hurt myself and I wouldn’t dream of showing it as there are sensitive people out there that may feel ill or anxious seeing it.

I’ve noticed it’s the very simple people, I don’t know how else to word it, but uneducated types that show that kind of tit. The more educated and mature accounts don’t.

Educate yourself, Becky!

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she gifted the stag wall paper when she last decorated in her dressing room after hinting at wanting some wallpaper for it and now she’s planning on painting over it!!! What an absolute waste!!! Shows the appreciation of getting something for free...not!

Reactions: 12
What was the screaming and jumping about for ? Who ? An instal pal who got kicked off ?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why is she getting moist over another insta account coming back??! What a bleeping melt, does she ever look back on her stories and wonder what the duck she actually looks like!!!! #bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
To keep showing a room for bags & shoes is bleeping obscene! Shes actually making me wanna knock her bastard teef down her throat. I wonder how much debt shes in and how many people have got into debt because of her. So Jason doesnt care if her and Brooke have the two rooms........ News flash gobby, Jason doesnt care full stop!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Reactions: 13
She’s being completely irresponsible. People who are easily influenced, could get themselves into serious financial trouble if they attempted to copy her.

Reactions: 5
What was the screaming and jumping about for ? Who ? An instal pal who got kicked off ?
No its keeleysheffield has just reinstated her insta after she was
Its @keeleysheffield has just reinstated her insta after being trolled last year..I follow her and like her but didn't act like Beggy did just now..lol

Reactions: 1
To keep showing a room for bags & shoes is bleeping obscene! Shes actually making me wanna knock her bastard teef down her throat. I wonder how much debt shes in and how many people have got into debt because of her. So Jason doesnt care if her and Brooke have the two rooms........ News flash gobby, Jason doesnt care full stop!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
I feel the same, I aren’t a violent person by any means but I’d love to bleeping punch her right in the puss! 👊🏼

• Haha
Why do you want to hit her? She’s not actually done anything wrong. She’s a lunatic and a hoarder but she’s not like a nasty person.

Wasn’t she gifted the stag wall paper when she last decorated in her dressing room after hinting at wanting some wallpaper for it and now she’s planning on painting over it!!! What an absolute waste!!! Shows the appreciation of getting something for free...not!
Yes and the one before that was gifted too, she had it up for about 2 months then ripped it all off and replaced it with that. Now she’s hinting for free paint and a new light

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Because shes an absolute idiot! She has serious issues with hoarding, shopping for tit, pottering etc and shes encouraging easily led people to get in debt

Reactions: 3
Why do you want to hit her? She’s not actually done anything wrong. She’s a lunatic and a hoarder but she’s not like a nasty person.
She is a nasty person, she fat shames people, steals money that people have donated to charity ‘for petrol’ and scams people with her fixed competitions to get followers

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Another Soul and Yasmin competition. I think they are desperate. They don’t do giveaways with any of their other reps. Swipey swipey no likey

She is nasty! She’s spiteful & completely hypocritical & self centred. Obviously no one is going to go & punch her, but she is bloody infuriating & annoying & it frustrates people the way she carries on! No grown woman of 40 needs to act like she does, that is a fact!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I would have total anxiety with all they clothes on show 24/7, there is just tit everywhere and all they smelly shoes sitting out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.