Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hardly ever uses her oven to be fair!

Ffs blusher brush... what's a cluster brush????
It’s a brush you keep in a pot with all your other make up brushes but you use it to dust your candles and the “cracks” in your mirror. Everybody should have a cluster brush! 😂

Are we placing bets on the date the first Christmas tree goes up this year?
[/QUOTE]
😂😂😂 I might start calling a random brush my cluster brush now. And... fyi.. I used a brush on a candle after seeing her do it. Expect mine are actually burnt every now and then so I just spread the dust and ended up binning the brush. Never listening to grammers advice again! Stick to my old ways 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You never see her clean windows or skirtings or her oven, all she seems to do is a lot of pottering about but nothing gets done! She faffs and fart arses about moving stuff around but that’s how far her ‘cleaning’ goes!
She had cleaners in for the oven weeks ago. She said she only ever had cleaned it once herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
‘Does Dolly love it when daddy’s gone to work?!’ No you love it cos you can turn the place upside down and turn it into a multicoloured junk shop! Brooke can’t even eat her breakfast without being filmed! I can’t believe she thinks she doesn’t have enough space with her 2 bedrooms full of her tit! Now she needs more space! How about get rid of some of your tit and just have 1 room you greedy witch and make the other room nice for when the baby comes to stay. She’s such a greedy disgusting old saggy vile twit

Reactions: 10
The constant playing and pushing back of the hair gets on my nerves..what's the point of having that style if all you wanna do is push it off your face..

Reactions: 9
‘My foot is severely weeping’ for duck sake did we really need or want to know that? She’s such a skank it’s actually disgusting. Why does she think people need to know about her skanky bread loaf feet. She is one dirty witch honestly 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I know it has already been said, but I honestly cannot believe how much tit she has in her house! 'I like having all my stuff where I can see it'

I can't cope with the clashing colours of everything everywhere and plastic tubs of random stuff, it literally looks like the storage rooms of a charity shop!

Reactions: 13
Three bookcases full of shoes!? What the duck is wrong with her

Reactions: 11
Omg all that mess & stuff she has is giving me anxiety lol 🙈 Imagine how nice those rooms could look if she got rid of all the shite!

Reactions: 11
So Dawnee knocks and is greeted with “ watdayowont’ Erm perhaps she thought she would come in for a cuppa Prosecco. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it has already been said, but I honestly cannot believe how much tit she has in her house! 'I like having all my stuff where I can see it'

I can't cope with the clashing colours of everything everywhere and plastic tubs of random stuff, it literally looks like the storage rooms of a charity shop!
Why would you want all your clothes out on view,I prefer to have mine hidden in a cupboard,3 bookcases full of shoes is so excessive,how many pairs of flip flops does she need, it's madness,she definitely has an addiction for overspending on stuff.She just seems to make more work for herself repainting walls and moving one lot of clothes from one room to another..It will all change again in a few months time.

Reactions: 6
Why would you want all your clothes out on view,I prefer to have mine hidden in a cupboard,3 bookcases full of shoes is so excessive,how many pairs of flip flops does she need, it's madness,she definitely has an addiction for overspending on stuff.She just seems to make more work for herself repainting walls and moving one lot of clothes from one room to another..It will all change again in a few months time.
I don’t mind clothes and items on view as long as they’re tidy but when they’re all overflowing and rammed in then they look tit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.