Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling some slides 😂😂😂 hahahaha they would be the size of slides if they been on her feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last week didn’t she say ‘I know my layout isn’t for everyone but it works for us’

Now it doesn’t work for them! Oh duck off Beggy, no doubt you’ve been offered some freebie from somewhere...Paint/Bookcase/Unit etc. So you’re having to change it up to keep people interested because your content is that tit, she is so transparent!

Reactions: 13
Imagine buying them after her toes have been in them 🤮🤮😭
I think they’re Brooke’s but yes can you imagine...
Vom

I need to buy some tena pants I swear to god. For a woman that documents every minute of her life. I call bullshit on this!!! 'it never ending' Becky be honest, it never start!!!
Agreed, she probably wipes down the sides with an anti-bac wipe and that’s it. I’m pretty sure if she actually dusted and cleaned properly we would know about it considering we know about every single thing else including her spots and blisters on her feet the dirty woman 🤢 she’s too busy trying to be insta famous and shoving her phone in everyone’s face to clean or work or do anything else! I would be so uncomfortable if one of my family members recorded everything all the time and posted it all over the internet, I’d be afraid to tit in my own house for fear of it ending up on Instagram! I feel sorry for Jason. Even Brooke who loves herself doesn’t like being recorded all the time. She needs to put her bleeping phone down and sort her life out. Her whole family despise her. And people saying they feel sorry for her - why? She brings it on herself, her family are clearly sick of her shoving her camera in their face constantly and generally acting like an overexcited child that’s had too many cola bottles.

Last edited:
She’s saying she wants to add a new colour into the room but you can’t even see the walls with the clothes all on one side and the tall bookcases on the other and then that huge mirror that she got as well there is no point what so ever ..... oh but she needs content so will just redecorate a room that doesn’t need it

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but I think it’s funny that Mac’s girlfriend is coming down after it was mentioned on here last week that she doesn’t go to Beggy’s house very much

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but I think it’s funny that Mac’s girlfriend is coming down after it was mentioned on here last week that she doesn’t go to Beggy’s house very much
Oh absolutely, although she states she doesn’t come on here...🤥

Hi Beggy 👋🏼

Reactions: 4
You never see her clean windows or skirtings or her oven, all she seems to do is a lot of pottering about but nothing gets done! She faffs and fart arses about moving stuff around but that’s how far her ‘cleaning’ goes!

Reactions: 6
You never see her clean windows or skirtings or her oven, all she seems to do is a lot of pottering about but nothing gets done! She faffs and fart arses about moving stuff around but that’s how far her ‘cleaning’ goes!
Exactly, if she did a proper scrub on her house, we’d know about it. We’d get the full rundown, complete with swipe-ups to the products she uses 🙄

She had someone come and clean her oven but that was at least 2 months ago 🤢 and even that was gifted!! Don’t think the skank has had it cleaned since! If she had we would know about it. Probably been told she has to pay for the next one so she hasn’t bothered!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She had a man come to the house not so long ago and he cleaned her oven cos when she used a certain product on it,she damaged the hob..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She hardly ever uses her oven to be fair!

Ffs blusher brush... what's a cluster brush????
[/QUOTE]
It’s a brush you keep in a pot with all your other make up brushes but you use it to dust your candles and the “cracks” in your mirror. Everybody should have a cluster brush! 😂

Are we placing bets on the date the first Christmas tree goes up this year?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
Are we placing bets on the date the first Christmas tree goes up this year?
[/QUOTE]

The way the weather is at the moment we are already in October. 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cleaning products!!!!!! Talking about cleaning the whole house. But you ain’t a cleaning account, your a home account that doesn’t need to highlight cleaning products. Or be told how to use them. Or so you told us last yeah. Soooooooo why pissing change now ? Oh yes that’s why you new bessy mates are all cleaning accounts

Some one pass me a brick wall I feel the need to bang my head on it. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.