Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Miss Mops has posted saying that she doesn't feel that the place they are at is for people like her and that they are looking at products and being told to take what they want and all you can see and hear is Beggy in the background shrieking and looking a complete fool, she for one will revel in the being given free stuff.
All I heard was her screaming in the background “oh, I want this!” She’ll go home with the whole place!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Her badge just says “Influencer”. You can see it on LQOC’s scrub daddy story.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The howling in the background of littleMM stories is cringe! Literally she will go home with bags full... I’m embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The howling in the background of littleMM stories is cringe! Literally she will go home with bags full... I’m embarrassed for her!
Bet she’s gutted she went on the train and didn’t take one of her car boot suitcases or even hire a moving van!

• Haha
I’m more embarrassed for the brands to actually want to be associated with her

Reactions: 6
That noise Becky made in the background of MM stories cracked me up. She sounds like she’s taking a poop lol. The fkin noises she makes.

• Haha
  • Sick
The insurance thing is utter bollocks. My husband and I were with Admiral a few years ago, we were in our early-twenties, 3 years NCB and a black box and ours was still just under £1000

Little Miss Mops has posted saying that she doesn't feel that the place they are at is for people like her and that they are looking at products and being told to take what they want and all you can see and hear is Beggy in the background shrieking and looking a complete fool, she for one will revel in the being given free stuff.
She’ll be rubbing her hands at that, I’ll be surprised if she can get all her Beggy freebies back home on the train with her. No wonder the greedy twit took a shopping bag with her 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s on Little Miss Mops live with a glass in her hand. She just can’t say no to the booze, can she? #Alkie

I take it the boozy boomerang is for our benefit? Does she not realise that she’s just proving to everyone what she’s really like? Sad, very sad!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
But she hates cleaning accounts !!!! Don’t need to be told how to clean. I like miss
Mops a lot, she hasn’t changed since day1 unlike beggy who now thinks she is above any one

Reactions: 12
I don’t know. I think LQOC and Beggy are united in their hatred for Hinch. They constantly like each other’s posts. Beggy seems 2-3 steps behind Lyndsey though, with her outfits, whitestrips, etc. So I think we all know who the queen bee is, and who is just buzzing around for (free) honey.

• Haha
Oh no! She’s taken her jacket off!! Is she hoping her big boobs will get her more stuff? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Beggy is well out of place there, I think they asked Chrissy Clean or someone like that and they didn’t accept so she was second pick. She’s not a cleaning account. Pathetic and Beggy put the droopy fun bags away love 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Definitely fronting 😵🤥🤔 my partner is 29 and has had his license 8 years with 3 years no claims and his insurance was still about £800
I passed when I was 19 (2010) and my first insurance was 1000 a year later it halved and was just under 500. I'm 28 now and it's about 300 a year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.