Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone else ever noticed but Becky and Lynsey did unfollow each other a while back when Becky said she didn’t follow cleaning accounts then as soon as Lynsey hit 100k followers they obviously ‘made up’ and they were tagging each other, so fickle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that all she got? The rest of them have bags and bags of things 😂
That’s what LQOC sent her ages ago, I only showed it because she was making out she didn’t know how a scrub daddy worked today! Bet the crappy bag she took with her today is full to the brim of freebies. Beggy twit she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why are Soul Candles & Made By Yasmin saying Well Done & So Proud to Becky?! She had a free day out gallivanting, she didn’t break a world bleeping record or save a life 🙄 Brown nosing much!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That’s what LQOC sent her ages ago, I only showed it because she was making out she didn’t know how a scrub daddy worked today! Bet the crappy bag she took with her today is full to the brim of freebies. Beggy twit she is!
Ahhhh sorry I totally read that wrong. She must be reading here and that’s why she’s not bumping her gums with all the free tit she got. I bet the delivery vans will be there all next week. If she gets another hoover then she can open a hoover shop 😂

Why are Soul Candles & Made By Yasmin saying Well Done & So Proud to Becky?! She had a free day out gallivanting, she didn’t break a world bleeping record or save a life 🙄 Brown nosing much!
That’s pathetic! They are as bad as her!

They’re the muppets who send her candles that she doesn’t burn but “cleans” with a make up brush aren’t they? Twunts.

Reactions: 8
They’re the muppets who send her candles that she doesn’t burn but “cleans” with a make up brush aren’t they? Twunts.
All a wee clique of nasty fuckers like Beggy who like to witch but act all the saints on Instagram. If they are reading this 👋🏻 They will be as there’s an Ava May thread. Yasmin has about 20 snitch accounts as she blocks anyone who touches a candle or melt that’s not hers 😂

• Haha
Little Miss Mops has posted saying that she doesn't feel that the place they are at is for people like her and that they are looking at products and being told to take what they want and all you can see and hear is Beggy in the background shrieking and looking a complete fool, she for one will revel in the being given free stuff.
I don’t follow LMM but I’m gonna have to go and take a look at that 🤣

That last boomerang 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Taking a guess that this is the one of her sitting down with her gob wide open?! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.