Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know what Beggys name tag says.
TheVacMat is there and his says he’s a
“Floorcare Influencer”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I cringed so much watching her stories. she looks completely Uncomfortable like she’s the new kid at school and is waiting for the popular girl (Lqoc) to be her friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she actually just following LQOC around or are they there together? Her stories make her look like she’s stalking her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I missed the insurance bit.. is she claiming Brooke’s insurance is 500 a year ?? If so thst is yet another complete and utter lie, my sons are 19 & 23 been driving longer than Brooke and there’s isn’t even that low .!!!

And my word she’s so going round that place with LQOC to get recognised today how bloody obvious has she made that .. talk about want to claim notoriety (think that’s the word im looking for ) 😂😂
£589 apparently! My mums been a driving instructor for 30 years, never made a claim, clean license and hers is £400 a year... how on earth is brooks only £189 more?? 😂😂😂 duck off Beggy you bullshitting saggy arse wipe

Reactions: 7
What I wanna know is how an 18 year old who’s only had her license for 1 year has managed to get her insurance for £500 a year? 🤔
Definitely fronting 😵🤥🤔 my partner is 29 and has had his license 8 years with 3 years no claims and his insurance was still about £800

Reactions: 6
Definitely fronting 😵🤥🤔 my partner is 29 and has had his license 8 years with 3 years no claims and his insurance was still about £800
I'm 25 and had my license since I was 19. No claims whatsoever. My first year was 1200 and has gradually gone down since. I'm now at 379??

Maybe is depends on region? I really don't know

Reactions: 4
£589 apparently! My mums been a driving instructor for 30 years, never made a claim, clean license and hers is £400 a year... how on earth is brooks only £189 more?? 😂😂😂 duck off Beggy you bullshitting saggy arse wipe
My hubby is 47, he’s been driving since he was 19, full no claims & he pays nearly £500! She’s the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever come across, unless they gave her a discount for her being famous and all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My hubby is 47, he’s been driving since he was 19, full no claims & he pays nearly £500! She’s the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever come across, unless they gave her a discount for her being famous and all that 😂
Been on the phone to Admiral begging again 😂 she’s so sad and desperate

• Haha
Beckys words last year...
“I aren’t interested in cleaning accounts, I’m more about art attacks & interiors. I don’t need to follow people who clean, why would I, I’ve been cleaning my home for nearly 20 years” blah blah blah...

Fast forward 12 months & now that it’s cool to have ‘cleaning accounts’ Becky tries whatever she can to latch on to the likes of Hinch & LQOC - She’d do ANYTHING for fame & fortune that woman, she comes across so bleeping desperate 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I find it absolutely hilarious how she’s just tagging along with Lynsey, like a cling on. All the stands chatting to Lynsey & Beggy just seems to be latching on, desperate for someone to talk to her.

• Haha
I find it absolutely hilarious how she’s just tagging along with Lynsey, like a cling on. All the stands chatting to Lynsey & Beggy just seems to be latching on, desperate for someone to talk to her.
Bet they all think Lynsey has brought her Mum with her for a day out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she has just posted saying and this is their new colour about the Daewoo kitchen range, very informative !!! We all know she's just there to beg, it's embarrassing and I don't see why she is there

Last edited:
All those clothes in her wardrobe and that’s the best she could do?! I’m no fashion icon myself like & it’s just my opinion but I really don’t like that outfit! Plus the bag doesn’t match which is a massive no no from me!
Her pineapple t shirt would have looked better 😂😂😂😂
And she had the nerve to put #fashion under her picture 😝 #mutton more like

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she actually just following LQOC around or are they there together? Her stories make her look like she’s stalking her 😂
I think she was tracking her on Snapchat maps and is now standing completely hidden behind a mop, barely detectable. Just dribbling slightly and bowing and kneeling to the hosts of each brand stall whilst holding out a gifted basket, Oliver Twist stylee. Cringe as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed her account prior to her losing it and I could tell back then that she was so desperate for a high following by her constant ‘when I reach 1,000 followers, when I reach 2,000 followers etc’ she would always promise a giveaway of crap prints just to boost her numbers. She wants to be a vlogger full time and give up work but to do that you have to be interesting and talking about making tea, pottering around or buying shite from car boot sales is not! Wake up and realise you are just normal like the average person not the next big reality star!

Little Miss Mops has posted saying that she doesn't feel that the place they are at is for people like her and that they are looking at products and being told to take what they want and all you can see and hear is Beggy in the background shrieking and looking a complete fool, she for one will revel in the being given free stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.