Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes again showing things people don’t need to see. Ffs Becky we don’t need to see any kind of injuries or blisters, it drives me mad she does that. I know many of her followers have said this in the past. Why show that? Some things are private and Instagram doesn’t need to see it ffs. Just say, if you must, my shoes have rubbed. No need to show it. Honestly, simple people.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
How long do you all reckon before Beggy takes delivery of one of the Powerglides from #AircraftHome?
Place your bets now...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m confused, was this event for cleaners?? Why is she hanging around the popular cleaning accounts?? That’s not what her bio says her account is does it? She just looks desperate. Trying for insta fame off the back of other popular accounts. Nice one 🙄

Reactions: 17
Considering she doesn’t like cleaning accounts and doesn’t follow them 🙄💩

For the love of god, why couldn’t she have worn a decent top and bra?! They’re literally flapping off her belly button

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reeks of sheer desperation doesn’t she. She clearly craves fame & money...And looking at Brooke she’s exactly the same.

And why go on about a bloody little train journey...I made it...duck off, you’ve not just trekked to the North Pole you pathetic, whinging bleep!

Excuse the C bomb but she gets right on my tits!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lynsey’s page has a group shot, titled “insta cleaners” so why the duck is Beggy clinging on?! She’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Lynsey’s page has a group shot, titled “insta cleaners” so why the duck is Beggy clinging on?! She’s embarrassing.
She has made it! (Cue open mouth boomerang). Anyone who considers themselves a part of the cleaning community would know about how Scrub Daddy goes hard in cold water and soft in warm. She was surprised by that demo. Can’t wait to see all the cleaning freebies she scored.

Reactions: 5
It’s made her look desperate, she’s definitely taken someone else’s place as she’s the spare prick at the party

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See you when I get home....catch you beauts in a bit. No Beggy, you’re alright, you don’t need to check in every 10 mins on insta!!!

She has made it! (Cue open mouth boomerang). Anyone who considers themselves a part of the cleaning community would know about how Scrub Daddy goes hard in cold water and soft in warm. She was surprised by that demo. Can’t wait to see all the cleaning freebies she scored.
She wasn’t surprised at all, she’s been sent one before ages ago. Just another lie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.