Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooke works as / at a hairdressers?!!! Why can’t someone there do her hair?! Also where’s Mac? Where’s he hiding? Or has he bailed on her as well?!! 😏

The tiredness and spots will be because you’re dehydrated due to all the alcohol you’ve consumed the last few days. Drinking like a lunatic isn’t big and it isn’t clever, Becky. Why don’t you start looking after yourself more?! Your health is your wealth & much more important than how many followers & freebies you can get on social media!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Obviously reading tattle again, hi beggy!! Ur grey teeth should be ok now you have used ur TEEF whitening strips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Try washing your hair Beggy, it’s greasy as duck, that might be why it’s such a state! Straightening it over and over again won’t get rid of your greasy chip pan hair!

Is she not meant to put #Aff for an affiliate link on the swipe ups?! She’ll be earning off them, won’t she? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Yet another swipe up for that bleeping comb! And it’s the one she doesn’t even have so all that bullshit about her only advertising things she has genuinely tried and thinks is good?! She doesn’t even have the comb she is advertising, the one she has is a completely different brand! Stop trying to whiten your grey teeth and sort your life out instead. Wonder where Mac is? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Lemon cheese cake. Woo hooo that’s hard. So basic. Teenager. School stuff .
[/QUOTE]
Even more basic as she doesn’t put cheese in it! 😂

I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her now. Her lazy bastarditis daughter can’t be bothered to do her Mum’s hair even though she sorted out her insurance ( and passport the other day). It looks like Mac has bailed on his Monday visit for tea. Jason is out on his bike whenever he’s not working. It seems that all she has in her life is alcohol and rooms full of EBay and car boot sale tat! Sad really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lemon cheese cake. Woo hooo that’s hard. So basic. Teenager. School stuff .
Even more basic as she doesn’t put cheese in it! 😂

I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her now. Her lazy bastarditis daughter can’t be bothered to do her Mum’s hair even though she sorted out her insurance ( and passport the other day). It looks like Mac has bailed on his Monday visit for tea. Jason is out on his bike whenever he’s not working. It seems that all she has in her life is alcohol and rooms full of EBay and car boot sale tat! Sad really.
[/QUOTE]
The thing is, her husband and kids have come second place to her phone for at least the last year! Maybe they’ve had to do their own thing. How can she have time to have a relationship with ‘real life’ people if she’s speaking to her phone 24/7!! Literally no man nor beast can go near her without being filmed!

Reactions: 9
Seriously beggy....... Britain’s drink problem? Did they film it at your house? With you as the staring role

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not been on this thread in a few days! Today’s rant about #ad is obviously a dig at Hinch! 🤣
How many times a day does someone need to straighten their hair? She’s probably going to wash it in the morning anyway when she gets ‘showered and sorted’ plus she will be sleeping on it tonight and probably straighten it again in the morning!

Not been on this thread in a few days! Today’s rant about #ad is obviously a dig at Hinch! 🤣
How many times a day does someone need to straighten their hair? She’s probably going to wash it in the morning anyway when she gets ‘showered and sorted’ plus she will be sleeping on it tonight and probably straighten it again in the morning!
Just another opportunity to throw the comb up for a swiping few pence

I’ve been reading through these threads last couple of days and my god, I totally agree. When I first started following her, I thought she was great, but now the constant buying and drinking is awful to watch. I honestly think she has some kind of mental illness, how the people closest to her haven’t noticed is awful! She really needs some kind of help, she doesn’t eat properly, she constantly drinks and then buys a load of crap!!😩

Reactions: 10
Is she not meant to put #Aff for an affiliate link on the swipe ups?! She’ll be earning off them, won’t she? 🤔
Correct she should be but she doesn’t. Should state AD Aff - people need to be aware she gets paid a commission if they buy via her link.

When the heck are these ‘influencers’ going to get it into their head what to write on their posts! I don’t get gifted stuff, I don’t gain money from swipe ups & I don’t get paid to promote anything yet even I know the bloody rules. I’m sure they try & pull the wool thinking the idiots sat at home watching won’t realise or know...
Such a piss take - STOP TREATING YOUR FOLLOWERS LIKE MUGS!!!!!

I wondered if she was doing the the teeth whitening strips because she read comments on here... but then I saw Lynsey queen of clean was doing the exact same thing on her stories hours before so was just copying 🙄

What I wanna know is how an 18 year old who’s only had her license for 1 year has managed to get her insurance for £500 a year? 🤔
She will have her mum and dad on it. I'm 30 with my own house and mine is 600 with the Mr on it. Without him it doubles. This is my second year. I do have a bigger car than her though.

Reactions: 3
FFS. TEN times she either wrote or said America about those “teef” whitening strips. TEN times. Remember beauts, they’re from America! Don’t buy the ones from Hong Kong, get the ones from America.

In regards to the clearly false claims on the Insurance. Beggy has advertised who it’s with, their address and Brooke’s DOB. Along with a photo of her driving with her phone in her lap.... I’m sure Admiral would love you for doing that beggy! 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.