Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged those to and no reply . So unprofessional
I’d have had more respect if they had replied and defended her as stupid as that sounds. There’s no way they didn’t see messages from both of us and likely others too. She did use an app this time but the old faithful list of 10 “random” people again. There is no reason why she couldn’t use one of those webpages to do it, you literally just put in the URL and it does it for you.

Reactions: 3
Me too, it’s pure laziness and I think it reflects so badly on their company. I’ve purchased items from tony almond time’s , thats 4 times more than beggy no doubt

Reactions: 3
Let's face it, no good, respectful, law abiding company is going to work with Beggy - these people don't care how dubious she is or how she operates, they get paid and have publicity, and that's enough.

Reactions: 9
Hi all, I’ve only recently come across Beggy via Mario’s thread and I genuinely can’t believe this woman is so young. I honestly though she was a groomed mid-late 50s. Wtf? Such odd behaviour from all these huns, all their energy goes into their image and feeding each others’ egos

Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember the controversy of last Christmas when Tony almond gifted Beggy a load of Christmas bits but put it through their system as a charity donation? It was some tax fiddle stuff.... I think it’s been a long 12 months and not sure I can remember the details

Reactions: 35
I remember that very well

Reactions: 5
Don’t be fooled by the dosh that I’ve got,
I’m just spendin’ in tat shops,
Jaysun earns a lot,
I’m just, I’m just Beggy (funded) by the docks...
don’t be fooled by the shit that I’ve got,
I’m still shopping in the good old pound shop,
Used to have some baubles, now I have a lot,
No matter where I go I’ll buy a new gonk

Reactions: 33
I urge everyone on here to message tony almond as I have done, I’ve politely sent a message stating her competition should be done fairly , not randomly selecting ten then Alexa chooses or names from a bowl
Agreed....Every single time it gets to the number announcing bit...the frame changes to a new frame. So fixed, its just unreal!!!!

What I mean is...she records the number reveal separate to the bit where she asks Alexa to pick a number. And I think she just keeps repeating it until she gets the number she wants. Its always on a separate video.effing con !

I on episode 6 already
I caveman
Me Tarzen , you Jane

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE
Is there a glitch on posting?]

Went to respond to a post and an error msg came up saying it was too short ! Which it wasn’t short at all Admin???

Sorry, not sure what is going on but I won’t be posting any more

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE
Is there a glitch on posting?]

Went to respond to a post and an error msg came up saying it was too short ! Which it wasn’t short at all Admin???

Sorry, not sure what is going on but I won’t be posting any more
The same happened to me the other day, I refreshed the page & it stopped doing it. I think it may be a glitch of some kind.

She posted a pic on her stories the other day from Vegas and she genuinely looked lovely. I don’t know if it’s the filters or something she’s using but they just don’t suit her skin.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.