Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I.HOPE.YOU.ARE.ALL.OK.’
please stop saying it like that, it’s probably my biggest bugbear about Becky. It’s like she’s a robot and has to say it everyday to her phone! Mix it up abit ffs

Reactions: 12
‘I.HOPE.YOU.ARE.ALL.OK.’
please stop saying it like that, it’s probably my biggest bugbear about Becky. It’s like she’s a robot and has to say it everyday to her phone! Mix it up abit ffs
Mine too I cannot stand it, it’s so fake 😤

Reactions: 3
She’s probably up all night in bed planning her pantry... will be done by tomorrow afternoon because once she’s got an idea in her head....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting the free stuff wouldnt be so bad if she flipping knew how to do a sodding promotion properly. I think my cat could do better. Seriously! What was that about. Oh I’ll just point the bottle and spray it. What a cockwomble

Reactions: 10
Between her and Minky, they've really peed me off today. I lost my brother this week, I'm the only family left so am having to sort out and pay for everything. It makes me mad when companies gift so much to so called bloody influencers yet we're expected to pay considerable amounts for their goods. Well Minky you can sod off, I'm off to bin anything Minkified! I wish I could do 'boring' shopping like Beggy rather than plan a cremation!
I emailed Minky once ,when they sent her a new airer and ironing board. I asked them why they send free stuff out to people who don't need it and I told them how annoying it was.....they asked me for my phone to discuss it in person. So I sent them it and heard nothing back!!
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother sweetheart, I really am. Sending you lots of love xxx

In what world is that a “ curl “ ? 😂
The state of her hair...she literally did two curls and left the rest scarecrow straight! Omg it drives me insane. She needs those extensions out and it cutting back short.

Reactions: 6
She does but she turns it on and off. I can't understand why she doesn't have it on a timer like most people do.
I don't even have mine on a timer, just have the thermostat set and it naturally comes on when the temperature gets below it. Keeps everything at a constant level with no *oh it's freezing quick put the heating in*
Doesn't cost anymore as it just ticks over steadily with no bursts from nothing to heating the whole place

Reactions: 10
‘I.HOPE.YOU.ARE.ALL.OK.’
Annoying as hell but it’s because she can’t speak properly, she has to put a little pause between each word because of her teeth! Anyone else would flow like “Hope you’re all ok” but not Beggy! Maybe the Invisalign will help with her not being so illiterate!

She’s probably up all night in bed planning her pantry... will be done by tomorrow afternoon because once she’s got an idea in her head....
You’ve bloody called it! Pantry incoming!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s not serious 1 episode of the home edit and she’s buying units to cram in that alcove that’s already full with a gifted freezer and emergency vases.
Then she’s gonna put a display of all her plastic storage tubs.

Fukin beaut beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂 shock she’s been planning her pantry to stick in the random alcove in her kitchen that houses the swan freezer. You know the one that’s never mentioned after it was gifted!! She doesn’t need a pantry she has a kitchen full of storage.

Reactions: 8
This morning I’ve watched 3 separate accounts do ads or paid partnership posts. All 3 advised an ad was coming up, all 3 were interesting, relatable, enjoyable to watch and marked AD or paid partnership throughout the ad. But most importantly all 3 were advertising product gifted to them that that They usually buy or use. I really don’t mind the whole instagram ad thing.. people have a right to earn a living and companies need to market to the biggest audience. But Becky gets it so wrong. She literally makes me cringe she advertises stuff she’d never buy, she isn’t transparent with what’s gifted, paid partnership or if she’s being paid to adVertise and she can’t string a sentence together. Totally chaotic. I think companies just look at her reach and that’s all they care about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought the reason why she got the extra cupboards in the kitchen was because she needed more room for her all her cereal bars and tins of spaghetti hoops and now she's measuring up for units she makes my head hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.