Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s cocked up again! Said in this mornings vids that she’s just been looking at units on IKEA website and delivery slots etc......well why does the screenshot say it was taken at 8.49pm last night?

Clearly she went straight on to look last night then pretended she started it this morning!

What an absolute melt you are Beggy
She’s such a tit liar isn’t she

Reactions: 8
‘I.HOPE.YOU.ARE.ALL.OK.’
please stop saying it like that, it’s probably my biggest bugbear about Becky. It’s like she’s a robot and has to say it everyday to her phone! Mix it up abit ffs
“ Hope You’ve slept Well “ gives me rage! arrrgghhh duck off!! I have a six week old baby, it’s the one thing I’m not getting none of!

At least stepfords is in nice jars and looks thought out, beggy no doubt plans to use the home bargains plastics ones
I LOVE Michael’s. Take it that’s who she’s copying?
“ Pantry “ just makes me think of my old nan’s house 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How has she got so many coats? Maybe she could sort through and donate to
Homeless charity. They are crying out for donations.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Two coats owned here... waterproof thin coat for British summer and one winter coat. Bought a new winter coat couple of weeks ago.. old winter coat went straight to the charity shop. This isn’t about having disposable income this is about sustainability and buying what you need not what you want. Judging by my job and J’s job I earn more than them both put together (I’m not bragging at all so stick with me) I’m a single parent although youngest is 18 and still at college but financially dependant on me but I wouldn’t dream of spunking money up the wall like she does. My big purchase of the year was a carpet shampooer.. researched for weeks.. deliberated for a fortnight before I bought it. Had to be extra sure because of COVID and job insecurity. My clothes last me years because I prefer to buy quality items. I guess what I’m trying to say is, just because you can.. doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 26
Anyone messaged Harris brushes ? Why her??? She buys the cheap homebargains painting gear !!

Reactions: 10
Really annoys me she refers to everything as a round trip 😂 I travel an hour and a half each way for work every day. Her world is so small.
It’s the pier, home bargs, home & vegas. And that’s it!! Anywhere else is a BILLION miles away

Reactions: 12
Please Becky, if you're reading here. Call a local carpenter, get him to put doors across that odd little alcove and shelve it for you as a pantry. You do not need to display everything. Frosting ikea glass fronted cabinets?????? #ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she sign her soul tit?? She’s not a celeb. She isn’t giving out her autograph! They probably get thrown in the bin once they’ve been received

Reactions: 18
She is off her rocker, she won't rest now until she has a book shelf pantry. She is like a spoilt child.
I think Jason is a manager so I think his wage may be a little more, but even so that still doesn't balance out with the amount she spends.
We pay our mortgage off this month ( 25 years married) and even though we'll have more disposable income I could never dream of having the need to spend like she does. It's ridiculous, how is she real and relatable to the average family?
Don't compare your home to others she says whilst trying to keep up with all the other big accounts 🙄
What a sad, pathetic way to live.

Reactions: 18
Anyone messaged Harris brushes ? Why her??? She buys the cheap homebargains painting gear !!
I’m going to.... my other half is a painter and decorator and he deliberated for ages Friday evening whether to buy a new brush that would make his life easier but it was expensive and he didn’t want to in case lockdown happened again and he is self employed so we need to think ahead.... how does she who doesn’t even need them get all of that - that lot would’ve sorted his business out for a year 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please Becky, if you're reading here. Call a local carpenter, get him to put doors across that odd little alcove and shelve it for you as a pantry. You do not need to display everything. Frosting ikea glass fronted cabinets?????? #ffs
That’s exactly what she needs to do, it’s such a big alcove a bookcase pantry is going to look stupid, they’re great if you’ve limited pace but why pay £240 plus delivery for such a big space. And what is she going to put in it the plastic tubs??
she really doesn’t think things though properlydoes she, we’ve had no more pics or vids of the summer she’d guess she doesn’t like it plonked one the middle of the grass 😂😂😂😂

Why does she sign her soul tit?? She’s not a celeb. She isn’t giving out her autograph! They probably get thrown in the bin once they’ve been received
Christ knows I was thinking the same, I think it’s for her own self importance. Gemma and Nikki clearly have a good genuine friendship and Will travel to see each other etc. beggy when there once, I think the only reason soul did a candle with her was because of her big following and nothing else. I notice made by yasmin no longer gets mentioned by her since the freebies have stopped too!

Reactions: 7
But she just got a whole new island with more kitchen cupboards so why does she need a pantry ?? I have no kids and my salary is £55k a year and I couldn’t afford her lifestyle ....

Reactions: 19
Oh FFS, I knew after that story yesterday she was getting excited about making a pantry area, you could see the cogs turning when she was talking. 🥴 Honestly, she's not right unless she's spending and doing something, and we all know this latest thing will be tit! 😂

But what's happening with the Christmas craft shed? 🙄 She's not or barely mentioned it for over a week!

Reactions: 16
Why does she need a pantry? She doesn’t bleeping eat!
She’s so going on the “3 hour round trip” to IKEA at Lakeside today to get them shelves.
What a sad little life she has.
At least now she’s been gifted all them paintbrushes she’ll be able to cut in properly around her bedroom light switch this time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.