Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh, is she going to the dentist today for her fitting? 😬 I genuinely dont think she'll stick it out - she's too much of a moaner and too lazy to deal with the difficulties. 😡

Reactions: 12
Ohhhh, is she going to the dentist today for her fitting? 😬 I genuinely dont think she'll stick it out - she's too much of a moaner and too lazy to deal with the difficulties. 😡
As soon as she realises she sounds even more like a robotic imbecile when she speaka, it’ll be out! Also.. what’s with the ‘CU tomorrow..’ You won’t be seeing me love.. I might be seeing you but that’s it 🤣🤣 does she really think followers are friends (but more subservient!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I might regret this but, why does she call reindeer/ stag ornaments etc ’stan’ I wasnt following her last Christmas, presume I am in for a treat this year 😏
I thought it was because she accidentally said “ stan “ one day instead of “ stag “ and she found it hilarious and it became her thing ...

Reactions: 3
The post this morning isn’t much more coherent than the one last night, I do wish she would proof read before posting, Jesus Christ! 😱🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being an electrician and a customer taking a picture of you working and putting it on Instagram 🙈 The English in her post this morning hurt my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As soon as she realises she sounds even more like a robotic imbecile when she speaka, it’ll be out! Also.. what’s with the ‘CU tomorrow..’ You won’t be seeing me love.. I might be seeing you but that’s it 🤣🤣 does she really think followers are friends (but more subservient!)
She thinks we're all her friends! 🙄😂

She's not had the chat about it yet and she feels sick, so that bodes well! 🙄

Imagine being an electrician and a customer taking a picture of you working and putting it on Instagram 🙈 The English in her post this morning hurt my head.
"Sick with nervous" 😩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The electrician has saved us from the Christmas countdown 👏🏼🤣
Thank bloody god! 😂 And I'm glad she's not sorting out the decs because I want to be home from work to see the "stock take" and all the tat laid out in the garden - hopefully that'll be on the weekend! 😂

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if she’ll be able to last with the Invisalign.
I’ve finished my treatment now and I’m on the retainer phase.
i got it fitted the week before lockdown so was easy to keep it in for 20-22 hours a day as I wasn’t going out.
I don’t drink a lot of tea or coffee either so that wasn’t a problem.
I think she’ll struggle.

The electrician has saved us from the Christmas countdown 👏🏼🤣
All Hail Matt! 👏🏻 roast potato ?

Thank bloody god! 😂 And I'm glad she's not sorting out the decs because I want to be home from work to see the "stock take" and all the tat laid out in the garden - hopefully that'll be on the weekend! 😂
Haha me too. I’m excited for it. She has double the tit from last year when she got it all out and she couldn’t move in that lean too!

i got it fitted the week before lockdown so was easy to keep it in for 20-22 hours a day as I wasn’t going out.
I think she’ll struggle.
She couldn’t even take care of hair extensions.
No chance in hell.

Reactions: 9
Is she for real?? She’s feeling sick and nervous because she’s going to get Invisalign, I had braces when I was in high school bloody big train track ones top and bottom! Hers you won’t even really see.
I would hate to see how she acted if she was going for a major operation or some invasive procedure! She won’t last having them, she will make some big song and dance about the pain or how she can’t be herself with them in and it will all have been a huge waste of money!

Reactions: 7
If you have a low pain threshold, why would you pay money to have something that *may* cause pain. However, if it was that bad Invisalign wouldn't exist. It would be a prescribed medical procedure under anaesthetic. GET A GRIP.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand it some people have lost there jobs due to Covid etc and all she can do is a countdown to Christmas is this woman real ! Makes me blood boil some can’t even bring them self’s to face it after all what’s happened this year she is very oh look at me it’s all about me type of person
Same here I’m seething at her bleeping countdown. My sister and young family are about to lose job and their home before Christmas And I’m in bits for them. Beggy needs to dial it down

Plus... it’s a bloody brace!!! Kids have braces and don’t make a fuss. Yes it will ache but it’s not painful!!!! Attention seeker

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She wouldn't be feeling nervous if she had them, like most people, as a teenager! I had 8 teeth out when I was 12 due to overcrowding in order to have my brace and retainer for about 2 years and, at times, it was bloody painful, uncomfortable and very difficult. Why didn't her mother get her teeth sorted young? Maybe she was too busy buying tit for her garden and galavanting with Beggy's numerous "dad's! 🙄 😂 Or..... why didn't Begs do it herself in her early/late 20's, seeing as she was already with The Bank of Jaysun? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wouldn't be feeling nervous if she had them, like most people, as a teenager! I had 8 teeth out when I was 12 due to overcrowding in order to have my brace and retainer for about 2 years and, at times, it was bloody painful, uncomfortable and very difficult. Why didn't her mother get her teeth sorted young? Maybe she was too busy buying tit for her garden and galavanting with Beggy's numerous "dad's! 🙄 😂 Or..... why didn't Begs do it herself in her early/late 20's, seeing as she was already with The Bank of Jaysun? 🙄
“Bank of Jaysun “😂😂😂.

Have you not listened? They had kids then so buying shite wasn’t an option. Now she’s kid free she can spend, spend, spend to her hearts content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel yah! I was the same. Had lots of teeth out as a kid. Many very early as they were rotten from drinking juice from a bottle. It was the 70's! The juice was then banned! Then had too many teeth and again had them out and a brace fitted. It was terribly painful at times and especially after they were tightened periodically. I don't think she'll last the duration of the treatment.

Reactions: 4
I think she’ll struggle.
Did it hurt? I had train tracks when I was a kid and they bloody killed, for two years! If this hurts as much as they did I can’t see her going for more than a week. When I had them tightened I couldn’t chew anything for days afterwards my teeth hurt so much, I can’t see her going through that especially during her favourite day of the year!

Reactions: 2
I feel yah! I was the same. Had lots of teeth out as a kid. Many very early as they were rotten from drinking juice from a bottle. It was the 70's! The juice was then banned! Then had too many teeth and again had them out and a brace fitted. It was terribly painful at times and especially after they were tightened periodically. I don't think she'll last the duration of the treatment.
Oh yes.... I had to go back to the orthodontist a week after they put it in as it was so tight and painful! 😩 Nah, I think this will be another thing she'll ditch after a few weeks. How the hell did she manage to give birth TWICE, yet is shitting herself about getting a brace? 🤯

“Bank of Jaysun “😂😂😂.

Have you not listened? They had kids then so buying shite wasn’t an option. Now she’s kid free she can spend, spend, spend to her hearts content.
Oh yes, I forgot about that! 🙄 😂 Those damn kids taking all her money! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.