Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has shared this on her stories. A follower has actually put their tree up
🤦🏼‍♀️
whatever makes you happy I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thing is, putting a tree up now surely by December your gonna be bored of it? Or it’s gonna start looking sad and droopy?

Reactions: 6
My god this women is ridiculous chatting tit about Christmas, who gives a duck.......i just can’t stomach her today not a flying duck does she give about anyone but herself, she’s ignored every lockdown rule from the get go and now she has got an hard on over Christmas, sorry for the rant but I’ve had a tit week, some head kindly wrote our car off with us in it and 2 days later or gorgeous dog collapsed and died.......she is a bleeping first class bleep.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My god this women is ridiculous chatting tit about Christmas, who gives a duck.......i just can’t stomach her today not a flying duck does she give about anyone but herself, she’s ignored every lockdown rule from the get go and now she has got an hard on over Christmas, sorry for the rant but I’ve had a tit week, some head kindly wrote our car off with us in it and 2 days later or gorgeous dog collapsed and died.......she is a bleeping first class bleep.
I'm so sorry to hear that 😔.

I hope you are all okay & I'm sending love your way ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm truly sorry about your dog, heartbreaking 😞

• Heart
How awful, I'm really sorry to hear about your fur baby ❤ I hope you're ok xx

• Heart
Has Beggy ACTUALLY washed her hair since she had it cut? Doesn’t look like it to me and it’s as flat as a pancake, dirty mare

So sorry to hear about your car AND your dog! Sending big hugs your way❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As if someone had put their tree up just to get an Insta story from beggy so they can get some followers- because that’s ultimately why they have done it right?

Reactions: 11
I was thinking, how the duck would you even attempt to dust or clean a tree like that? Surely if it went up on 1st November and was up for 2 months it would be rancid. Don’t get me wrong I don’t know if I’ve ever cleaned a tree when it’s gone up but I don’t do a tree where you can’t actually see a tree for so much shite on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Becky literally wants to be Brooke doesn’t she, their hair is the same, Brooke wore the pink jacket and then Becky had too.. all very strange..

Reactions: 13
Oh I am so so sorry 😔sending a big hug to you

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs why is she doing the stupid count down it’s rediculas 83 days away it’s a poxy joke

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.